Poll: What is your favorite animal?

evenest

Dec 5, 2009
I'm going to have to go with Moose for the win.

One of my favorite movie quotes (to a movie I can't remember): "If geese is the plural to goose, then--" "If you are trying to say meese is the plural to moose. . ."

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Polar bears. Their cubs are absolutely adorable and they don't take crap from anyone.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
what's your favourite animal yes or no? derp, does not compute.

i think i'll go with no.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
real:
Foxes, Snow Leopards, Cheetahs, Wolves, Tigers,

ficional:
D&D Red Dragons, D&D Black Dragons, and yes >.> Alicorns ...

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Alucard 11189 said:
Oh I have argued with him, it's just that it really difficult to win when he can pick you up and throw you in a bin (he can be a real jerk)
'O_O' ... he's chucked you in a bin?! =P

My dad is a bit of a cricket fan, but he obviously supports Yorkshire (he also roots for Nottinghamshire as well) but I didn't know there was an Essex Eagles team. Cool logo.
Suppose I shouldn't be surprised he's a Yorkshire supporter... -_- And yah, I like Essex (local team, after all), and the wicket-keeper went to school with my sister... apparently he was a total douche, but never mind, he's not a bad WK-batsman.

As for sinister? Nah not really, it's just that my brother absolutely loves spiders and other things like that, along with my dad and both sets of grandfathers, so when a guy says that he likes scorpions, snakes, spiders etc it doesn't surprise me :D
I suddenly feel hurt! =P I'm 'mundane', all of a sudden! XD

Though, having worked with bugs a lot, I have a soft spot for plain old ants!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
Alucard 11189 said:
Oh I have argued with him, it's just that it really difficult to win when he can pick you up and throw you in a bin (he can be a real jerk)
'O_O' ... he's chucked you in a bin?! =P

My dad is a bit of a cricket fan, but he obviously supports Yorkshire (he also roots for Nottinghamshire as well) but I didn't know there was an Essex Eagles team. Cool logo.
Suppose I shouldn't be surprised he's a Yorkshire supporter... -_- And yah, I like Essex (local team, after all), and the wicket-keeper went to school with my sister... apparently he was a total douche, but never mind, he's not a bad WK-batsman.

As for sinister? Nah not really, it's just that my brother absolutely loves spiders and other things like that, along with my dad and both sets of grandfathers, so when a guy says that he likes scorpions, snakes, spiders etc it doesn't surprise me :D
I suddenly feel hurt! =P I'm 'mundane', all of a sudden! XD

Though, having worked with bugs a lot, I have a soft spot for plain old ants!
Yeah my buddy has thrown me in a bin before (thankfully it was empty, I might be 5'4, but I would have attempted to kick his ass).

Your sister seems to have a met a fair few famous people hasn't she (if I recall correctly)

As for mundane, nah your not. If it helps, the majority of guys I know study or work in the fields of Physics, mathematics and engineering, and a lot of them hated Chemistry at school, so at least you are different in that regard :D

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Either a wolf or a fox.

Probably Foxes because they be cute. :3

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
The Hippopotamus.

It's the most awesome beast known to mankind.

Don't you just want to cuddle that and take it home?

Yes, he really is eating a crocodile. Hippos have been known to bite crocodiles into pieces.
They're also the attributed the most human deaths of any large African animal.They also bite lions!

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Alucard 11189 said:
Yeah my buddy has thrown me in a bin before (thankfully it was empty, I might be 5'4, but I would have attempted to kick his ass).
... Have to ask: head first; or feet first?! XD

Your sister seems to have a met a fair few famous people hasn't she (if I recall correctly)
Yeah, mostly old(er) English actors, though I've met Richard Attenborough before. Yay me! =P

As for mundane, nah your not. If it helps, the majority of guys I know study or work in the fields of Physics, mathematics and engineering, and a lot of them hated Chemistry at school, so at least you are different in that regard :D
Why thankee! So what do they think of you considering you liked chem too?! ;)

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Call me boring, but I like dogs. Where else will you find unswerving loyalty and unquestioning friendship?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
Alucard 11189 said:
... Have to ask: head first; or feet first?! XD

Yeah, mostly old(er) English actors, though I've met Richard Attenborough before. Yay me! =P

Why thankee! So what do they think of you considering you liked chem too?! ;)
He threw me in feet first (lucky me).

I think you have mentioned before that you have met Richard Attenborough before. Lucky you :)

What do my friends think of me liking chem? I think disbelief, then they were (and still are) grateful because then they would ask me for advice on any chemistry related modules they had to do, as well as asking me to proofread their work.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Alucard 11189 said:
I think you have mentioned before that you have met Richard Attenborough before. Lucky you :)
My old man's met Peter Cushing... good grief, that's an old memory for him... o_O'

What do my friends think of me liking chem? I think disbelief, then they were (and still are) grateful because then they would ask me for advice on any chemistry related modules they had to do, as well as asking me to proofread their work.
No such... 'luck' for me, being surrounded by chemists and all... though for my Master's, it was rather interesting: talking to chemists about behavioural ecology; and talking to ecologists about synthetic chemistry...

Also, mulling over whether to go to graduation. -_-

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
Alucard 11189 said:
My old man's met Peter Cushing... good grief, that's an old memory for him... o_O'

No such... 'luck' for me, being surrounded by chemists and all... though for my Master's, it was rather interesting: talking to chemists about behavioural ecology; and talking to ecologists about synthetic chemistry...

Also, mulling over whether to go to graduation. -_-
I am soooooo jealous of your dad. I have always wanted to meet Christopher Lee as well. It must have been an old memory of him as well because (if I remember correctly) the last film Peter Cushing was in was Star Wars: A new hope (or whatever its called now) and I think he died not long afterward. Love Peter Cushing...

As for graduation, I went and enjoyed myself immensely. It was a great way to congratulate all my friends and say a sort of goodbye to them (...sniffle).