Poll: What is your favorite FPS for multiplayer?

bad mad

Dec 27, 2008
i say halo for the 360/PC but then i rememberd all the teabags i got when i'd lose a shotgun fight.

the DLC (eg legendary map pack) should be free but bungie likes the idia of my spending my cash to fund microsoft (who i personaly hate)

DvON

Apr 28, 2008
no question Battlefield: 2142 for the PC i would recommend it to anyone who like a more tactical approach rather then a rambo-esque expierence

May 17, 2007
Moloch-De said:
This said I am kind of disappointed to see so few votes for "other". I guess Escapist is still mainly mainstream gamers.
Hmmm... well, on second thoughts I think my vote still stands, but I do tend to block out "other" unless I have no interest in the existing categories, so other people are probably the same. It must be under-represented in the voting.

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
For PC I like CoD4. Weapon variety, and the sheer number of players available in TDM (54 people servers) makes it chaotic fun.

For console I prefer Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. The hiding behind walls watching people run towards you before you blast them to hell is a scream.

MaxRaine

May 1, 2008
I only play TF2 so I have to say that's my favorite one =P
Of all games I've ever played TF2 is in second place on the "Most time spent in" list =P

TallArmyGuy

Jan 24, 2009
COD 4 only couse i hate the WW II time base and tyreck craped out on the ligit weapon "upgrades" if you wanna call them that ive played both in game hours of 9D 6Hours + and im ganna have to hide in COD 4 land tell 6 hits .... not that TFC2 was badd but i can take only soo much catoon violance befor i fall asleep sorry oh and that hole having to runn steam while playing .... no coment there

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
delta4062 said:
JakalMc said:
Even though the CoD multiplayer is broken in many areas, it's just got something that keeps on makin' me come back to it.
same though COD3 had no problems online and it IS the best of the series online no stupid perks or random nade deaths though not many people know this becuase %80 of Cod4 players 1st cod was cod4
I ... I think i love you.

Anyway, Battlefield: Bad Company is probably my favourite online game and possibly the best I've ever played. Whilst it only has one main game mode, it is fun and encourages thinking.