Poll: What is your Primary Game Platform? (63% say PC, apparently, huh, who knew.)

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Let's try to avoid X IS BETTER THAN Y REGARDLESS OF ARGUMENTS TO THE CONTRARY posts. Because they make the poster sound ridiculous and the Game Boy Color is already a thing.

So simply put, what's your primary platform?

Poll is working! HUZZAH!

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
ElektroNeko said:
The good ol' Super Nintendo.

Still need to play though a lot of awesome games like Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, and I've to restart F-Zero because the backup battery went dry.

Seen this? http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/04/now-you-can-play-snes-while-crossing-busy-streets-with-supaboy/

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Split between PC and 360 I guess.

Even though most of my gaming at the moment is on the PC with Team Fortress 2, Binding of Isaac etc. I still use my 360 a lot for Assassins Creed, Gears of War or Mass Effect.

And The Escapist likes to eat polls, scarfing them down like cookies.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
therandombear said:

Even though most of my gaming at the moment is on the PC with Team Fortress 2, Binding of Isaac etc. I still use my 360 a lot for Assassins Creed, Gears of War or Mass Effect.

You understand of course, the word primary negates a split. -_-

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Right now it's my iPod Touch. Every week I'm legally downloading plenty of great games for free. It can keep me entertained for a long time.

My Wii is mostly used for Netflix now, and my 360 has been keeping me busy with Saints Row 3. I love all my consoles, but right now my iPod Touch is the one I'm getting the most out of.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Broken poll? When any other time there's been a broken poll there was just no poll at all? And considering this site? Somehow I really doubt that...

In all seriousness: The Wii. I do love going on a retro gaming marathon every now and then, and the games for it are there, you just have to look a little farther than the big AAA titles. Not perfect by any means, but I enjoy it.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
it was my 360. I got a PS3 a few months ago and I have made that my primary platform for the purpose of filling out the library.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
ResonanceSD said:
therandombear said:

I use both pretty much equally much, so it's a split.

Happens. :p

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
therandombear said:
ResonanceSD said:
therandombear said:

Good good, now vote.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
ResonanceSD said:
therandombear said:
ResonanceSD said:
therandombear said:

Good good, now vote.
I replied with my choice instead of voting since my choice wasn't there. ;)

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I'd vote for "PC and Wii", but as I can only vote for one option, I picked PC, because it's the platform where I have more games and I play more.