Poll: What personaltiy color are you?

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
Mine is a tie between Gold and a combination of Blue+Orange with a hint of Green following behind. I'm still in the process of sorting myself out.

Texas Joker 52

All hail the Pun Meister!
Jun 25, 2011
Blue. I'm a romantic, and really, I need some semblance of romance to keep me sane. Otherwise, if I'm cut off from my significant other for even a little while, I get increasingly irritable. Don't get me wrong, I know we both need our own 'me time', but I hate not having chance to contact them.

Its too bad I'm not more Orange, since I love that color. Green I can do without, and as for Gold? To ostentatious for me. I prefer silver.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I believe I'm blue.

Others may see them as:
Naive
Overly Emotional
Smothering
Mushy
Easily Tricked

Yep definitely me.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
A dash of Gold, but mainly a HUGE Blue/Green dichotomy. Weird thing is that I really alternate between Blue and Green on a monthly - bimonthly basis.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Fully green.
In fact, I've got to copy that description so I can use it as a summary of myself. xD

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
Surprised that so few people identify with Orange; it really sums me up, but also seems like pretty much the best one, or at least the most fun

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Hmmmm...

Well, out of all of those, I am more green than anything...

Although all things considered, touches of Gold and.... no, just gold...

I'm mostly a green though...

wow, green and gold...
Even in personality tests I shine as an Australian...
ha
ha
ha...

Good thing I want to be a computer technician though, at least I have the right personality... A heartless arrogant realist with unrealistic expectations of everything...
and yet I predict what will happen 98% of the time...

Wow, this is awkward...

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
I appear to be Blue.

Though I could also fit under Gold aswell...

Blue fits me best though.

Green is by far the one that fits me the least.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Mostly gold, with a little chunk of orange and green.
I'm not going to diverge any more than that though.

sooo...
Do you reckon you could translate these personalities to an RPG, and actually have fun playing under a totally different persona? Most RPG's I find myself playing as though it's me who's actually there, and I'm aware many other people do also. So could playing as your opposite be easy to do, and actually fun?

Rainmaker77

Jan 10, 2012
You can't really group people into just 4 categories, human nature is much more diverse than that.

I'm closest to green out of all of them, but it's still a far way from what I'm really like.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
I'm a bit of a blue green mix.
Which is fine. I don't tend to come across as overly emotional, but that's probably just because I'm good at hiding it.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Mostly blue with streaks of green and orange. I have to say I find it hard to define something as nebulous as personality into a rigid structure like that... Or is that just the green in me talking?