Poll: What SWTOR character will you play as first?

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Jedi Consular, later Shadow. Maybe Sage but who knows.

Quite soon after a Trooper as well so I can fight alongside my little brother (another trooper). I'll probably go Vanguard and he's saying Commando.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
I'm going to pass my noob phase with a Jedi. Simpy because he's a jedi. Dunno what char does what, how the balance is going to be, or what I'll enjoy playing more. So until I get the game figured out, I'll be swinging pretty lights around.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Jedi consular / shadow advanced class, stealth classes are my thing and my guild is republic. So this is the #1 choice for me.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Bounty Hunter.

DONT WORRY! Im not going to name my self XxB0baF3ttxX or anything. Im actually going to be semi original. Gonna play the tanky tech path too.

D: What the hell man? Why you gotta play me like that escapist!?!

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
Smuggler for me. It's the closest I'll ever get to being Han Solo in any way, shape, or form...

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Consular. Throwing things is good. Throwing them with your mind is better.

Anyone who's interested in TOR should join our user group by the way: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-SW-TOR

If there's no join button then PM me and I'll invite you (might sound weird but I honestly have no idea if there is or not).

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
Jedi Knight is the one I stuck with the most in beta, I'll probably stick with that. Otherwise, Republic trooper is a close second.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Sith, that's as far as I've got so far, not gonna pick it up at first, gonna wait and see what every one thinks first, I've been hurt by Star Wars before (NOOOOOOOOOO!)

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Inquisitor for me.

Hoping the healing in this is decent or i'm retiring from MMO's completely.

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
intheweeds said:
Sith Warrior. I like the melee dps type classes and I love the idea of dual wielding light sabers. :)
I'm with you (literally) on the Sith Warrior, though I'm pretty sure I'll go Juggernaut instead of Marauder. Should make leveling the pair a breeze :)

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Not sure. I'll probably steer clear of the Jedi/Sith classes at first (and I'm guessing there'll be a surplus of those anyway), so it's the non-Force dudes for me. I don't really like the look of either the Smuggler or the Trooper, so it's Bounty Hunter or the Agent for me. I wonder how the Light Side Sith characters are supposed to work? Or for that matter, Dark Side Republic characters...