Poll: What type of gamer are YOU?

-IT-

Feb 5, 2008
Loved the medic in bf2, easy to score points by healing / reviving your teammates, and zapping your enemies with the defibrillator is just hilarious!

SonicSoulstrike96

Apr 3, 2009
How about the ranger? Not sniper accuracy, but great with a rifle and short all the way to long distances. Think M16 on COD and BR in Halo

godevit

Nov 21, 2008
it seems the options are taken from battlefield 2 and this is a tricky one. you can switch classes every time you die and thus making you able to choose the right type of class for the current situation and that's how i played the game changing from one to another ......no need to square on one type just master them all :S

Darth Revan 192

Jan 24, 2009
I for some reason naturally take charge of game tactics. I can't help it. I hate when my team is mentally retarded and I feel it is my duty to lead them.

Lord Raiyu

Mar 8, 2009
Having the right strategy from a squad leader like myself and i can take down pros in gears with just 3 people

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
I like assault. I enjoy looking my enemy in the eyes before I ram a gun barrel down his throat.

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
I end up a sniper/support person whether I like it or not. I'm ironically inept at games and always end up kind of... squishy if stats are involved. I just try to avoid other players and help out teammates who know what they're doing.

Me playing Halo 2 at a friend's birthday party was pretty sad. XD If I so much as attempt assaulting someone, I suicide.

ghost1807

Mar 6, 2009
Definately sniper/special ops. After all the years of sneak games like Thief and having basically trained my eyes to follow moving objects to such a degree that I even do it when talking to people (Had no idea till someone pointed it out to me o.0)

Plus I blame zombie games. Either sneak past the buggers when I have no ammo, or take time and repaint the walls with skull fragments and brain matter.

It's a cheerful time...