Poll: What type of gamer are YOU?

Zeke109

Jul 10, 2008
Shurikens and Lightning said:
In COD4 i use my perks so that I will never be seen and I carry a SMG. A quick burst of shots and i run away before they realize what hit them. I think Its assault.
i agree.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
I'm more a medic, i hang back and look after my retard friends when they decide to go guns blazing.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
I distract people.
and goof off
I'd usually be the person to run out, gordon freeman style and beat you to death with the wrench/crowbar/whatever's in my hands

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
Usually assault.

I'm not patient enough to be a sniper, I love being in the middle of the action. And the M16 in BF: BC is so accurate at long range it's almost like having an assault-sniper rifle hybrid.

But yeah. Run and gun for me.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I've got a custom class in WAW called "Stalker". Got all the sneaky-sneaky perks like recon plane jamming, silencers, all that good stuff.

I'm the only one on my team that delights in an enemy getting a recon plane up, because then they'll be following the radar signatures and not expecting me to pop out behind them and plant a knife in the base of their skull.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
I'm mostly a full-blooded rusher. I run straight in and kill every damn thing I see. I usually succeed too, as I can move, think, and act fast.

Never fuck with a highly experienced rusher.

Sometimes I'll be a sniper if I feel like knocking some heads off at a distance, but waiting for someone to hold still or taking too many shots to try is just so much more than a hassle than running straight into a group of 12 enemies alone while wielding a para.

Azazcyh

Chocobo Wrangler
Jul 3, 2008
sniper becase I hate taking orders and I hate given em' so I just break apart from the group and pick people off.

VTSK

Jun 3, 2008
Northery said:
There should have been an other or a special forces category since im more of the sneaking kind that likes to set claymores everywhere.
Perhaps you didn't notice that the option at the top was sniper/special forces.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
My position can best be summed up with this quote: "ENGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM!!" I may not be good at running into a fire fight, but I can back you up and keep you going.

MattyDienhoff

Jan 3, 2008
I tend to be a squad leader type in games that have coordinated teamplay. I usually take the initiative when no one else will and try to lead by example, rather than by lecturing the other players before every game like I've seen some annoying micromanagers do.

I like all of the roles in the poll, though, and I'm good at most of them. My favourite role in Operation Flashpoint is that of a pilot. Helicopters are great, but the A10 is epic win once you become good at flying it, especially in FDF mod where it has nice new sounds, a working ejector seat, and a much more effective 30mm cannon.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
gotta say assault just cuz its easier and no thinking required
although i do love sniping but never do it cuz i suck at it

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
I consider myself a "driver" because I do my best in a vehicle. It's hard to snipe someone when they're surrounded by steel and have a 120mm cannon ^_^