Poll: What type of Girl would you most want to date?

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
So I was texting my friend and she said she was watching a show about turning girls who essentially like beer and sports and video games and whatnot and turning them into fashionista stylish "everygirl" types so thety could get guys. She was offended because she's the former, and then we started to debate about what kind of girls guys like. So Escapists, what type of girl would you date? Descriptions of various girl types below.

Everygirl - This is your typical, average girl who watches much, likes gossip girl, likes art, and listens to top 40 type music. Concerned with her hair and makeup and what not, very "girly" per say, the sort who fits the majority demographic.

Best Friend - This is the type of girl I was talking about who likes all the same kinds of music as you and drinks beer and plays video games and likes sports and all that. The type of girl who, though you don't nessesarily date, is one of your best friends and often takes the title of "one of the guys"

Ditzy (Sorry if this offends anyone) - This is the type of girl who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer (In fact, she probably gets the title of a ball in the other room) but God damn is she smoking hot, and you better believe that she puts out. Not much else to say about this one.

Intellectual - This is the sort of girl who is always looking for a good book, or some kind of mental stimulation. She watches shows on BBC and Discovery and goes to artsy independant film festivals. She's extremely smart and can always be depended on for intelligent conversation.

Sporty - This girl loves sports and she doesn't care who knows. Her idea of fun is going out and being active, and is discouraged by things that leave her sitting on her ass. She listens to music that gets her pumped and loves anything involving competition.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Seeing as Intelligence is at the top of my list of things I look for in a girl, I'm going to go with Intellectual.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Short term dating? Ditzy is better.

Long term relationship? Give me the best friend and damn it she better be intellectual as well.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Out of the choices available I picked "best friend", as that would be the easiest.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
I'd expect a girl to be intelligent AND into video games/anime or manga if she's looking for a long term relationship.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I want my counter in personality I like sitting around and just hanging out I want someone to go out with and have fun. I'm more of an "everygirl" kind of guy, based on your descriptions.
Well damn I guess sporty is what I am really looking for.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
I went with Intellectual but, thinking about it, I dislike people who are smarter than me, and detest people who are stupider, so "best friend" is really the only option.

EvilMuffin094

Nov 25, 2008
Well my girlfriend is pretty much "everygirl" with a hint of "best friend"...so...

"Everyfriendbestgirl"? Haha xD

Claymorez

Our King
Apr 20, 2009
Treeinthewoods said:
Short term dating? Ditzy is better.

Long term relationship? Give me the best friend and damn it she better be intellectual as well.
Well the best friend option doesn't preclude them from being intellectual which would be a pre-req most likely for me if they were my best friend.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
EvilMuffin094 said:
Well my girlfriend is pretty much "everygirl" with a hint of "best friend"...so...

"Everyfriendbestgirl"? Haha xD
mines best friend with a hint of everygirl

so.. best every girl friend?

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I'd just be happy to talk to a girl, period.

If I had to pick I'd say the best friend type. I don't want a girl who's gonna nag at me for being drunk, I'd hope she'd be right there with me trying to drink me under the table. Then we'd head home, fire up Left 4 Dead and kick arse all night.

PDizzle418

Mar 6, 2008
The problem with this whole deal is that you can't lock girls into a single demographic as you have, because unlike many guys they simply don't fit into a single demographic, even though guys are still not nearly so predictable, I tend to break the mold in this case.

I for one chose best friend because I'd like someone who I can relate to, not because she's "one of the guys" and what I would consider my best friend as a girl isn't the same as I would for a guy. She's also one of the most intelligent people I know, she's double majoring in chemistry and bio-chemistry.

it's simply too complex, but I understand for the sake of argument that you have to lock them in, as you would have a nearly infinite number of combinations. guys or girls, people are simply too complex.

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
AjimboB said:
OP, your avatar is the same picture that I use for my gamer picture on Xbox Live. HIGH-FIVE!

On topic, probably the best friend. I mean, it's a girl who I can hang out with and just have fun, and who also gives me sex. How can you top that?
Hell yeah, HIGH-FIVE returned!

I picked it becuase it was just so perfect with my name, haha.