Poll: What underwear are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
im in my jim-jams, hence no underwear, but i normally wear boxers just cause i like the airiness of them

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
I'm in my pajamas and about to go to bed so... none I guess.

This is getting embarrassing, let's all talk about our favourite types of chocolate instead. I prefer milk chocolate. Or chocolate milk, I'm not that picky.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky: Sure Brain, but where are we gonna find rubber pants our size?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Strain42 said:
Blackwatch plaid Boxers. For the man who has nothing to hide, but still wants to.
SCRUBS REFERENCE FTW!!!!11

Okay, seriously though. I'm wearing black cotton boxers. Used to wear briefs until I started reaching puberty, then started wearing boxers, and have done ever since. Not continuously, obviously. I don't wear boxers when I'm swimming or in the shower, or changing into a different pair... :p

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Boxers. Current pair I'm wearing is gray. I hate briefs. Can't wear those things...

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
I always used to wear briefs pretty much, never liked the loose feeling of boxers for some reason. Then a few years ago I started just going commando alot, about the time I started to wear sweatpants. I wore undies with the sweatpants at first but it seemed to defeat the purpose of comfort to me. Now I rarely wear underwear unless I'm dressing up for something and I don't miss them at all.

sagacious

May 7, 2009
Boxer-briefs.

I like to run alot. Frequently I just start randomly running places cause I feel like it. I used to wear boxers, but what was the point of underwear at all if my junk flaps around quite painfully when I run?

So I switched to Boxer-Briefs, I like the boxer-like shape that covers my pasty upper thighs, but I really like the support they give me.

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Big cotton period panties. Kinda surprised that wasn't a predefined option >:p. Complete with panty-liner. I'll go ..