Poll: What underwear are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Went commando today. Not my brightest idea though, since the only jeans that were clean were at least two waist sizes too big and I couldn't find my belt. Then again, I can't find any jeans that really fit my waist size.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Boxer briefs do well by this man, I need a little snug with some respectable coverage.

Still, I must say that the banana hammock is suprisingly more comfortable than many men think, you should try it. Wear it on a date and say it was to impress her for sexy times, it works on my wife.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Treeinthewoods said:
Boxer briefs do well by this man, I need a little snug with some respectable coverage.

Still, I must say that the banana hammock is suprisingly more comfortable than many men think, you should try it. Wear it on a date and say it was to impress her for sexy times, it works on my wife.
Yeah, but your wife is REQUIRED to have sex with you. That disqualifies her as a judge of your underwear.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
sanomaton said:
Boxers. AND I'M A GIRL.
>_>
I like boxers more than panties or any of that other stuff... They're so comfortable. Usually I wear nothing at all, though, but because I have company now I have to have some decency (living in a dorm full of guys XD).

And oh yeah, my boxers are pink. AND my brother has similar boxers (they're just light blue!) ^^
Yeah, I prefer to wear boxers too, even though I am a girl (even though I don't know if my brother has the same ones I have, and I don't really want to know :p)

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Boxer-briefs. Best of both worlds I think. I can't remember what color they are. Don't feel like checking.

I could never go commando. The zipper... it hurts me.

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
Alucard 11189 said:
sanomaton said:
Boxers. AND I'M A GIRL.
>_>
I like boxers more than panties or any of that other stuff... They're so comfortable. Usually I wear nothing at all, though, but because I have company now I have to have some decency (living in a dorm full of guys XD).

And oh yeah, my boxers are pink. AND my brother has similar boxers (they're just light blue!) ^^
Yeah, I prefer to wear boxers too, even though I am a girl (even though I don't know if my brother has the same ones I have, and I don't really want to know :p)
Hahaha, nice :D That made me laugh out loud. My older brother and I are really close so it was just really cool and we both laughed our asses off when we found out about them boxers. X)

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
Panties, cause I'ma girl, but not a ho =3

xD But thongs are ok too, I guess.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I am wearing the most comfortable pair of underwear ever!

A THONG MADE OF SILK!
so smoooooth!
and so lack of material!