Poll: What will you be buying in November?

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
I am intrigued that Skyrim and Saint's Row are each beating out the CoD and Battlefield entries. Is this a bias against such things from the Escapist crowd, or has that boat sailed?

I hope it's that the boat has sailed. But I doubt it.

Oh, and as for me? Saint's Row, my homies. You know how we swing this shit. Ain't no thang a tactical air strike in a crowded urban environment can't solve.

God, I love Saint's Row. If it were any over the top, it'd need its own oxygen supply.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
None, they are all over hyped bullshit.

Completely bored of modern day military shooters now, so that rules out MW3 and BF3. Saints row I never liked. And Skyrim will most likely be as boring as Oblivion.

Yup, I went there.

Nightspirit

May 30, 2011
ZeroMachine said:
OniYouji said:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
o_O

... And that. I'll be getting that.
I think that might have just overtaken Skyrim on the priority list for November....

On a side note. How could they not include the First Metal Gear Solid?? That in my opinion is the best game i have ever played.

Phon3s94

Sep 30, 2009
i most likely will buy MW3 before anything then maybe get saints row 3 but nothing else really

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Depends what goes on special on Steam!

Don't really care about release dates, I've got plenty of back catlogue to keep me busy. When stuff goes on special, I'll pick it up.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
You know, there's so many that I've lost count. Let's see if I remember...

Gears 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XII-2, Halo, Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkcham City...those are all the ones off the top of my head. There are probably more. Yes, I know they don't call come out in Nov., but they're all rather close to one another. Beat one just in time for the next on the list to come out. So broke...

SinorKirby

May 1, 2009
Noceus said:
So November will be a release heavy month with games like Sykrim, MW3, Battlefield 3, Saint's Row The Third and maybe other's. So I was just wondering which games will you be buying?
Battlefield 3 comes out in October, replace it with Assassin's Creed Revelations, since you seem to have forgotten about that.

OT: Assassin's Creed Revelations, Skyrim, and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition.

Not particularly in that order, it depends on which one comes out first. I'll also be getting Battlefield 3 in October for PC when it's released. 32 v 32 player battles are going to be intense.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
My little brother is planning on getting Skyrim, so I'm gonna hold out for MW3 and Assassin's Creed.

Considering what a mess Bad Company 2 was on the console, I'm gonna wait for a bit to see how BF3 actually stands with it's new engine. And for them to actually show some multiplayer footage that is more than 10 seconds long and isn't staged.