Poll: What will you be buying in November?

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
Dark Souls, Skyrim, MW3, and unfarted 3. It pretty much means I'm going to be a real psycho over that month its gonna be amazing! cant wait

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Not sure if this counts since I will preorder Saints Row through Steam next month (I need to wait since Steam emptied my wallet with their summer sales), but that's the game that will occupy my time. Battlefield 3 is on my purchase list, but it has to be released on Steam or I will do a boycot out of principle.

ReaperGrimm

Jun 2, 2011
doesn't Battlefield come out October 25th?
I'm getting Skyrim because it's been like what 4-5 years sense Oblivion come out and freacking DRAGONS! MW3 only thing new is a horde mode..so..ya...

Anthonythelegend

Aug 18, 2010
Saints Row 3: It's what would've happened had GTA kept the goofy humour it had in San Andreas and lost annoying cousins who want to bowl almost constantly.

Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls is probably my favourite game series and is without a doubt my favourite brand of RPG. I think I must've spent about a week and a half overall on Morrowind over the course of my playthroughs and even more in Oblivion, add to the fact that Skyrim to me looks like an improvement on both games (even without spears etc :( ) I am most likely going to go into an elder scrolls-coma come November 11th.

Batman Arkham City:

I don't have to explain this one do I? It's the goddamn Batman.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
Not too many people have mentioned Assassin's Creed Revelations. Does nobody want to buy it? I can't wait until it comes out!

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
2011's turning out to be a good year for games.

There are plenty of big releases this Autumn, but Skyrim's the one for me.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Assassin's Creed: Revelations and maybe MW3 because all my friends will get it and that's the only point of having xbox live. Or maybe I'll just stop getting xbox live and buy Saints Row instead. Skyrim I'll wait for Game of the Year Edition as always with Bethesda, and I'll get BF3 and Arkham City when they lower in price.

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
I will probably be only buying skyrim the rest can easily be rented for the amount of entertainment they will provide. Unless during that renting I find myself enthralled with it then I'll buy it.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
OniYouji said:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
o_O

... And that. I'll be getting that.
G*ddamn it, three more games!

My list:

Batman:Ac
Skyrim
Saintrow the 3rd
And motherfreaking Metal Gear SOLID!

I need a mic to do an Let's play and Camera.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Skyrim is an absolute given, Battlefield 3 will follow if any of the rest. Not a fan of Saint's Row or MW3.

ks1234

Mar 12, 2011
UGH....! November cant come soon enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Being a Bethesda game, I feel like I'm going to run out and buy Skyrim, only to not play it for months until they release a patch so I can confidently play the game. I'll buy it if KMart has a good deal running on it. Otherwise, I'll wait for the DLC version. Other than that, Battlefield 3 with Battlefield 1943 on the PS3 version sounds like an appealing prospect. I've never gotten into online multiplayer and this game might be a good one to start out with on my free PSN.