Poll: What will you be buying in November?

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Halo anniversary, and BF3.

Wait, MW3 comes out in November too?

Crap.

The week when all the big boys come out has moved a month. Damnit.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Getting Skyrim, Saints Row the Third, Darksouls and possibly the new Assassins creed game.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
I believe Forza Motorsport 4 will be out then too. So that. But out of the ones on the list Battlefield 3. Will probably rent CoD, but I prefer the objective based combat of Battlefield.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I've been playing Oblivion again since I got it for $5 on a Steam sale and it's getting me psyked for Skyrim. I'm also thinking of picking up SR3. SR2 is some of the most stupid fun I've ever seen in a game, and the SR3 demo looked like more of the same- only with airstrikes added in.

EagleEye901

Apr 7, 2010
Certainly Skyrim in November, but I will probably move on to by the rest of them slowly. I've never played Saint's Row, but I hear its good so I will probably give it a shot.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Uncharted 3 and halo anniversary, and if they release sonic generations during that time, then im saving my money for Playstation Vita (fuck the 3ds)

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Skyrim and Saints Row III. I'm worried about my framerate for the former though, my HD 4550 has taken on alot of games that say it can't run them, but I'm still worried it won't work well enough to enjoy. Here's hoping they optimized it as well as Crysis 2!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Honestly?

None of 'em.

That's not to say I think they're all bad or anything. I'll be getting Battlefield 3 and Skyrim after six months or so once the prices have gone down. But none of them are day-one purchases for me.

psicat

Feb 13, 2011
I'm getting Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

evenest

Dec 5, 2009
I think I'm a bit of a luddite as I prefer to have physical media over downloadable content. As a result, I decided, after purchasing Fallout 3 and Fallout 3 GOTY, that I would wait until the GOTY editions came out. It means I'm a little late to the party, but as I am just now getting around to finishing Uncharted 2 (with Red Dead Redemption in the cue--and yes, they got me there by making the DLC a separate and self-running disc), I've got more than enough gaming material to keep me occupied for a while.

I don't know if there's that much of an effect on publishers' revenue, but I do wonder how many people react the same way as I do when a new game is announced. For instance, I rented L.A. Noire to see if I'd like it and now I am going to wait until it hits that GOTY state before I actually buy it.

For the record, if I were to buy a game in November, it would be Elder Scrolls V.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I will be getting Skyrim and Uncharted 3. Both amazing looking games that I simply cannot wait any longer for.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
There's a ton coming out that I wanna get, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and Skyrim. I wanna nice meaty RPG to get myself lost in for a while.

I'm fairly sure the new AC game is gonna come out in November since that seems to be the theme from the last few, so if it's in November then that one too.

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
BF3, Skyrim, and alot of other things that are out then. Uncharted 3 if im not mistaken.. Assassins Creed. I know Batmans out sometime around then.

I need to get a job to pay for all of this

hamsterkilla

Battlefield veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Skyrim, BF3, Ico hd collection and silent hill hd collection.
November IS going to be a good month. I'm quite excited.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
You missed out on Assassin Creed, Minecraft and Halo CE, which I will be getting including Skyrim.