Poll: What Will YOU Be For Halloween?

Tomany2

Jun 17, 2008
What are you going to dress up as and why?

im putting all my paintball gear on, and scaring little kids by shooting CO2 at them

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
A Private Investigator. I have a hat, a coat, a revolver and a smoke filled, dusty office with only a desk, a single, dying bulb and a filing cabinet.

Sadly, I can't bring the office with me so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Edit: You know, 'going commando' has a whole other definition where I come from...

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Not going. Instead I will be handing out apples and dental floss to the neighborhood kids and see who eggs my house. I will videotape these events and happily call the police on groups of sugar-happy minors.

noogai18

Feb 21, 2008
I'm not even sure if I will go. If I do, probably something like last year: put on a poofy vest and jeans, instant Marty McFly.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
This website is mostly British, so majority of the vote will go to other, other being locking the doors, turning the lights off and hiding under your bed. See in Britain Halloween isn't a fun happy festival like it is in the US, no, in the UK halloween is basically an excuse to be a chav, you can walk round with your balaclava on while wielding a knife and get away with it. And if you live in a council estate the kids aren't adorable angels dressed as Satan, they're just bombarding your house with eggs.

So, yea, Americans, welcome to Halloween.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Another year older.

No plans. Maybe I'll go to a bar a get a free drink or something, then again, I do that someone might offer me another, then another, then before you know it I'm waking up the next morning in bed with a strange woman and a banging headache.

I think I'll just stay home and watch a movie.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I don't have any characters I want to go as/could go as so I'll just walk around in a black robe I made a couple of years ago and carry a wooden katana. Or a tax collector, that works too.

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
I am going to be Jack Burton. I don't know how effective it will be because I do not know how many people at the party will have seen Big Trouble in Little China, but I do not care.

Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
Whatever can be made out of stuff i find laying around my friends house that night! It's fun walking around like a jackass...

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
You! and you come as me!
I actually did that with a mate. I recommend it thoroughly, it was a lot of fun but got very difficult after drink
I am going as the phantom of the opera, should be fun tryng to keep the mask on xD

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
If I can't think of something better, I'll stick with ol' reliable. My homemade headless horseman. Here are some directions!

Supplies:

Posterboard

black paint

grim reaper cloak (with one of those one way black face sections)

Vampire cape (black)

Weapon of choice (optional)

First, cut out 5 pieces of poster board and make a box that fits on your shoulders. Paint this black. Now cut open a hole in the front you can see through. Put on the Grim Reaper cloak, then the box, then attack the vampire cape over the box. The cape is ESSENTIAL to the illusion, without it, you look like a black box head. Make sure to secure the cape with some safety pins. If you put the cape on right, you should appear to be a man dressed in black, wearing a cape, but with no head. Carry around a jack o lantern to enhance the effect.

Seriously, it looks damn good.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
Last year when Dark Knight came out and everyone dressed as the Joker, I decided to get a cheap Batman mask, t-shirt WITH LOGO, and some black gloves. I went from party to party yelling "I'M BATMAN!" before kidney punching every Joker I could get to.

This year, I'm going out with some friends all dressed as zombies. Classic zombie mob never gets old.