Poll: What Will YOU Be For Halloween?

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
This website is mostly British, so majority of the vote will go to other, other being locking the doors, turning the lights off and hiding under your bed. See in Britain Halloween isn't a fun happy festival like it is in the US, no, in the UK halloween is basically an excuse to be a chav, you can walk round with your balaclava on while wielding a knife and get away with it. And if you live in a council estate the kids aren't adorable angels dressed as Satan, they're just bombarding your house with eggs.

So, yea, Americans, welcome to Halloween.
That's not Halloween, that's another night in Manchester!

OT: I haven't the foggiest idea!. I have a friends Halloween party that I promised to attend this year at least, only I can't be stuffed to dress up. Then again I do have a black sith robe and a Donnie Darko bunny mask, combine that with my prop scythe I have lying about and blam I am the Grim Bunny Time Traveler!!. That's what I call last minute planning!.

[sub]Fear me![/sub]

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
For Halloween I am going as myself.
Scariest. Costume. Ever.
OT: I don't go trick-or-treating. I just steal half of my little bro's candy. : )

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
For halloween party? Probably gonna aim for Indiana jones.

For halloween? Pyramid Head. I'm gonna scare those little kids of my lawn so I can keep the candy.

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
Spiderman!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im not trick or treating. jus goin out and gettin hammered XD

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
faceless chick said:
MaxTheReaper said:
For Halloween I am going as myself.
This. I think it'll scare a lot of people.
If your username is a description of you then I'm sure it will.

I probably wont dress up. I haven't done so for a very long time, and I live far enough away from society for it to not really be worth it.

crouchingtigress01

Mar 14, 2009
I still need to decide, but, assuming I can find a pair of high heel boots that will match my skirts and will be confortable to walk around in, I think I might be a sexy druid or hunter

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I was a zombie American Footballer last year, we had a group of us in 2 teams and went to crappy clubs just to get kicked out by punting a ball into the crowd and starting a ruck on the dancefloor.

Most of my fancy dress outings are group themed, so I'll have to discuss it. Any ideas from here that sound fun as a group will be nabbed and put forward.

Don't go to Halloween dressed as something that isn't scary, that's not the point, just dressing up in a princess outfit makes you pathetic [http://www.funnyzone.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/scary1.jpg].

McHanhan

Sep 13, 2009
Skarin said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
This website is mostly British, so majority of the vote will go to other, other being locking the doors, turning the lights off and hiding under your bed. See in Britain Halloween isn't a fun happy festival like it is in the US, no, in the UK halloween is basically an excuse to be a chav, you can walk round with your balaclava on while wielding a knife and get away with it. And if you live in a council estate the kids aren't adorable angels dressed as Satan, they're just bombarding your house with eggs.

So, yea, Americans, welcome to Halloween.
That's not Halloween, that's another night in Manchester!

OT: I haven't the foggiest idea!. I have a friends Halloween party that I promised to attend this year at least, only I can't be stuffed to dress up. Then again I do have a black sith robe and a Donnie Darko bunny mask, combine that with my prop scythe I have lying about and blam I am the Grim Bunny Time Traveler!!. That's what I call last minute planning!.

[sub]Fear me![/sub]
I am going to rob that idea now. All I need is a scythe (I've got a mop thus far) and a scary bunny mask (I got playboy bunny ears), with a soon to be improvised bedsheet I will soon be plaguing the streets on Halloween night as a, er, yet to be named entity.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Me and a few friends have a plan to go to the school dance all wearing Guy Fawkes masks and standing to the side staring at people. And if anyone talks to us, we do not respond.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I'm just gonna sit at home doin stuff, probably on the Escapist, maybe put on my Reaper Mask outta boredom.

Kinda wish there were kids around to try to egg the house, would give me an excuse to chase them away, but who would go through the trouble of climbing the big hill just to hit one of the houses, So i'm just gonna watch halloween movies and screw around on the internet, whee.