Poll: what's worse,beating up a girl, or getting beat up by a girl?

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
I don't blame the ladies for hating me for saying this but getting beaten up by a girl is worse. I'm sorry but if anyone pisses me off AND starts the fight, I will fight them back.

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Its not worse to get beat up buy a girl because most men who have ever been in a relationship at one point have suffered the rath of a female and some are out to kill. Its just not that uncommon to be ashamed about. Now hitting a woman is the last thing you ever do. Sure you meet those bitches that you just want to ***** slap till tomorrow. But hitting a girl is like a white boy say ****** to a bunch of black guys. Its just politically incorrect even though they say it to each other all the time.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
I'd say getting beat up by a girl. Not because I find it emasculating or any such nonsense, but rather because I might have to inflict serious injury or even kill the girl if I ever find myself in such a situation where I actually feel threatened by her violence directed against my person.

After all, I don't fight fair against guys whom I feel threatened by when they attack me, and I will use weapons and whatever means necessary to safeguard my health against their attacks, and I'd do the exact same thing to a girl if I have to.

But I don't like having to do it. I just don't believe I can afford to compromise. After all, if I just let a fight go on, I could die or get seriously hurt...

EatPieYes

Jul 22, 2010
I say: beating up a girl. But that's because I don't really wanna beat up anyone, at all. I'm a very peaceful person. Besides, psychological abuse can be so much more effective if done right (if that has any relevance in this discussion).

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
I am assuming I do not know this girl, either way she started it, and "getting beat up by a girl" means not fighting back, not you fought back and she kicked your ass.

Assuming you would beat up a guy, it's worse to just let her get away with beating you because she's a girl.
Aylaine said:
I feel that, even though genetically men are stronger them women, and there are the sex issues and blah blah,
The funny thing is, I don't think I could find a guy who is willing to fight, but won't fight even in self defense if the other guy is weaker than them.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
If I was hit by a woman, I would basically say:

"I'll let you go for that one, because I'm a nice guy, but if you touch me again, I will put you down. You've been warned."

Then if they hit me again, I'll hit back, but not excessively.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Getting beaten up by a girl is bad, because getting beaten up at all is bad. Beating up a girl isn't bad, unless you start it, because there are circumstances when beating up a girl is alright (for example if she attacks you first). I wouldn't hit a girl purely because I won't hit anyone, but if someone else starts something I'll fight back (and fight dirty, too) no matter the other person's gender.

So yeah, getting beaten up is worse. It just means you lost the fight. Gender is completely irrelevant.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I did vote that it is worse to hit that to be beaten, but that's in general. I am not a bad person, but whether or not I'm going to hit someone would hardly ever come down to what gender they are.

FWL_MeRc

Nov 24, 2009
And well this shall be fun.

Neither.

If there is to be equality among the genders than this still thing we guys have, has to end. Normally we would think its no win.

But if both genders are equal then it doesn't matter.

So if you get beat up. you pansy.
If you beat up. Nice one.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I'd be obliged to let the girl beat me up, because I couldn't hit back. Unless my life was in danger, of course.

VitaminJ

May 1, 2010
Not sure if this has already been said, but if a girl's beating you up why not just restrain her instead?

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
ICanBreakTheseCuffs said:
seriously, this question has been confusing me since I was 11 years old.I just couldn't get it out of my head.So please tell what's worse
Personally I feel that if she hits you and won't stop hitting you, you do the minimum to get her to the point where she can not or will not do you any harm. Other than that, you shouldn't hit her. That being said, don't go taking shit from random females. If you get randomly attacked, defend yourself.
If you beat a girl up, you are the lowest of the low. Defend yourself, but don't be excessive.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Well since this is the PC age. Womens liberation, equality and whatnot. Beating up a chick is exactly like beating up a dude. Or does people mean to say women are weak and useless and always needs to be protected and be given special treatment and privileges?

So yeah... 3rd option: Same as dudes.

My real answer? It's shameful to beat up anyone.

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Beating somebody up is worse than getting beat up of course (like others have already stated). Bringing sexism into the mess is even worse.

FWL_MeRc

Nov 24, 2009
WickedSkin said:
Well since this is the PC age. Womens liberation, equality and whatnot. Beating up a chick is exactly like beating up a dude. Or does people mean to say women are weak and useless and always needs to be protected and be given special treatment and privileges?

So yeah... 3rd option: Same as dudes.

My real answer? It's shameful to beat up anyone.
Another enlightened person. Beating anyone up is a questionable act, I am not advocating beating anyone up. Merely we have to come to the realisation that either we're equal or not.