Poll: whats your job?

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Almost half the Escapist is composed of full-time students. Interesting.

I'm still in touch with a lot of my high school friends (graduated 1995) and a remarkable amount of us have gone back to school in order to have better job prospects after the recession.

achilleas.k

Apr 11, 2009
"Working" towards a PhD. Waiting for a reply on my research grant application so can't really classify as a job just yet (fingers crossed for the grant though).

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
Chef, best and really only job I've ever had. Getting paid to play with food, fire, and sharp objects. Couldn't sign on fast enough!

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Faceless part-time employee to an emotionless corporation that drains my soul every second I waste in that hellhole doing pointless tasks for an asshole of a superior who thinks he is funny, awesome, and knows everything but he doesn't and it pisses me off when you know this and want to say something but can't because he doesn't always take humor as well as he thinks he does...

... Also a fulltime student at college. Planning to transfer out after I get enough credit

SecondmateFlint

Nov 24, 2009
Still in school, but eventually Make-up Effects Artist or Cinematographer (film school).

I've worked in a haunted house for five years but just started getting paid this past year. It's fun to scare people for money!

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
I own my own shop, it's a car and truck accessory store.. well, it's my dads but I run the shop.. so I say it's mine..

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I currently don't have a job, but before i was a dishwasher ..ugh terrible work >.<
but i am looking.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
i am a mech tech , with a speciality in heo ... soon to leave the career and go renovate houses with a speciality in demo and salvage

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
I'm an office clerk who works in an allergist clinic and I'm also a full-time student studying Cinema in college.