Poll: What's your perferred alignment?

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
Are you one who tend to be the good guy in a game or the guy who kill what he wants and forgets about consequences?

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Neutral. Cause sometimes you just gotta kill someone good for their sweet gear. Plus you get to do more quests that way.

Kurokasumi

Aug 11, 2009
I tend to stick to kind of a "75% light side" I just kind of go with the flow. Take Mass Effect for example. While I'm going to usually make Paragon choices, if the opportunity for being Renegade is going to significantly befit me versus a Paragon choice, I won't hesitate.
So Generally, I am good, because being evil never sits well with me, but I do be an asshole depending on the situation.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I tend to play good. I'm the hero right? I'm one of those dillholes who plays a paladin that won't stab someone in the back or torture enemies and donates some of his loot to charity. Though I know that lawful good doesn't mean lawful stupid.

Though I will change it up. One of my most memorable characters was a mad (evil) sorcerer.

Tanakh

Jul 8, 2011
In games? Mostly good, on real life i am more of a chaotic neutral.

grimgin

Apr 4, 2010
Neutral smartass i do good so you will pay me then i rob you blind of EVERYTHING not nailed down

Kevak

Sep 8, 2010
Generally chaotic evil, usually some form of sociopath that thinks of everything as his/her toys and food.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Chaotic Good. I do what I believe is the right thing, but I don't really care what methods I use to get to it. Sort of a kill one to save a thousand mentality.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Chaotic. Good, Neutral, Evil, whatever... the causes or lack thereof matter not, but I shall always be chaotic.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
I want to be cool and say I'd be 'chaotic neutral' or something, but realistically it usually happens that I end up lawful good or chaotic good at best.

matoasters

Jun 7, 2010
Generally do a good playthrough first, then an evil one, then do whatever the hell seems interesting.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I'm usually the good guy that'll occasional do something bad to get something good done.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Chaotic Good. The Tyler Durden mentality. Do what I think is right, damn the consequences, and have a good fucking time doing it.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I tend to play as a very Lawful Good type character. Why?

*Shrugs* Dunno. I just like helping people, I guess.

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
Lawfully Neutral

The concept of "Good and Evil" is meaningless to me but be damned those who are unjust.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
When I'm a player in a campaign (I'm a DM at the moment), I generally play lawful characters, much to the anger of my fellow (chaotic) players. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't insist on playing a Paladin...