Poll: What's your weakness?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Generally I don't like candies nor crisps all that much. So I guess it's fatty foods.

Gravlax
Blueberry pie [footnote]>80% blueberries[/footnote]
Pistacchio nuts
Halva [footnote]Israeli at least[/footnote]
Medium beef steak with proper sauce
Grilled champignons, filled with pepper cream cheese, rolled in bacon...

http://mattcbr.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/drooling_homer.gif?w=314&h=360

...this thread causes hunger. Shame on you Guppy.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Jarek Mace said:
FUCK. I clicked this thread just to say Kryptonite! God damn!
In which case, all three. My metabolism is insane, which means that I can literally eat in excess of 30 bags of crisps a day and not even feel it and not have it show at all. I may only be 17 (near enough) but my mother is 45 and has a stronger metabolism than mine. It's sort of a curse as well as a blessing.
I had your metabolism at your age. It's a curse. Good metabolism or no, you need to watch your diet in your 30's and up or your health is going to explode, and if you've spent your whole life indulging like a maniac you're going to have developed awful habits that are terribly difficult to break. I have no problems exercising, and I've been able to keep semi-fit as a result, but trying to get my eating under control is an ongoing battle.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Jarek Mace said:
FUCK. I clicked this thread just to say Kryptonite! God damn!
In which case, all three. My metabolism is insane, which means that I can literally eat in excess of 30 bags of crisps a day and not even feel it and not have it show at all. I may only be 17 (near enough) but my mother is 45 and has a stronger metabolism than mine. It's sort of a curse as well as a blessing.
Sounds like you're Ectomorphic [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectomorphic].

Anyways, around the time a man's 18, he can and probably will eat the most he ever will.

Rickolas Walrus

Mar 2, 2012
Fatty. In my perfect food world everything would be wrapped in delicious wiggly bacon

The7Sins said:
None of them. My weakness is spicy foods. I could eat spicy foods all day every day until I die/ (dying of the inevitable massive stomach ulcers or stomach cancer eating only spicy food will probably cause of course)
Also this. I go through multiple bottles of hot sauce every month, and all of my mayo/salad dressings/etc are the hot 'n' spicy or chipotle or "hotter than hot" variety

To quote a movie from my childhood:
"Like, mo' hotter, mo' better eh, Scoob?"
"Right Raggy! Ro' rotter, ro' retter!"

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Since Topaz and Lear used the same image twice, I'll do the same.

Sweet please. I have an huge sweet tooth.

drzoidbergmd

Aug 14, 2008
Salt. Gotta be. It baffles the doctors, though, because I eat so much salt but I still have abnormally low blood pressure.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Sweet tooth here, but does that include chocolate?

If so, I will eat anything remotely chocolately (unless it has actual noticeable nuts in it) and yes that includes shit.

Give me a bag of Maltesers and some Jelly babies baby! And some cakes...

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
Sweets, I try to avoid salty foods, even chips (fries to you americans), and I cut fat off pork and steaks, but I haven't gotten it into my head that I should avoid sweets yet.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Oh man it's all about the sweets for me. Give me a good cupcake, cheesecake and i'll go crazy.

Oh and snickers, MILLIONS OF SNICKERS

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Bullets. I tend not to over-indulge with food. I tend to think of it as merely fuel.

...and animal fats in moderation are my energy source. Grains are bad for ya. :p

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Definitely have to go with the fatty foods. They do the most for my taste buds... and waistline.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
All but rabbit.
though I've heard rabbit is really tasty.

Other than food my weaknesses are booze, women (not that my escapades are ever successful) and motorbikes. I see a nice bike going down the road and I stop whatever I'm doing to stare. Can't help myself.

captcha: gridlock.
Ain't no bikers got time for that!