Poll: When did you lose your virginity?

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
newwiseman said:
About 3 weeks after my 14th birthday with my first GF, we had been dating about 2 months. I had some serious game back in middle school.

She and I dated till our senior year when she developed a chronic and incurable case of being a baby crazy ***** (No I will not impregnate you!) It was all over after I got invited to a party and found her in a gangbang trying to get pregnant; really can't over state how crazy she went.

Currently sitting at 8.5 years single and sexless.
Oh yeah, now I remember why I waited till I was 22 to lose my virginity. High school girls are insane.

Satosuke

Dec 18, 2007
Oh yay another one of THESE threads, highlighting just how hung up we all are on the process by which humans bump uglies.

Why people are so obsessed with it, I'll never understand.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Biosophilogical said:
tendaji said:
217not237 said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
15 over here. Thought i'd met the right girl, at some point in the past few days i realized it was never going anywhere. So yeah...

cahtush said:
Necron_warrior said:
Blazing Steel said:
neonsword13-ops said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Matthew94 said:
Eh, why the fuck not.

Almost sixteen, never had a girlfriend, still ain't givin' a fuck (pun intended).
I AM sixteen, never had a girlfriend.

Eh, not like I care. I mean, losing your virginity is still a big deal? Plus, relationships always seem like an anchor on the foot.

When/and if, big if, I ever do the nasty, it has to be with a smart girl. No way I'm losing the game to some idiot that can't do long division (which is pretty much everyone in my high school).
Well I see your 16 and add a 17!

I have been getting along with a girl recently, so I'm gonna try asking her out at the next party. Fingers crossed it works out and then I might have to change my answer here.

As for the right age etc? Whenever the fuck you feel like, you're never too old to lose it.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

16 here to. Fething unrequited crushes :/

16, never had a gf. Virgin power!

I'm with these guys.

What can I say? I'm only 13. Besides, the only other homosexual I know has a troubling little thing called a vagina. And even if she was a guy, I'd feel weird because she has the same last name as me, and it would be like fucking my brother. To quote Donnie Darko: "I don't think about fucking my family, that'd be weird!"

21, never been kissed or hugged, never dated/been with another guy or girl (looking more to be guys only for me though). So who knows if I'll ever find a Gay SO to join me, seeing as I'm stuck deep within the Bible Belt of America. Although I do have toys that I've played with, I'll say that, but that doesn't count as losing my virginity, cause silicone doesn't count! lol
18 and a virgin. I'd classify myself as an asexual, so being a virgin is hardly a bad thing (though you are free to disagree, and I wouldn't blame you, it isn't like saying "I'm an asexual virgin" inspires confidence in people).
All the girls I know are either my friends, or not someone I really want to know. Kinda bought this one on myself, and don't really mind that much.
Still...

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
18 still have it I never had the time for girls with school and all I,m hoping to change that this year.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Satosuke said:
Oh yay another one of THESE threads, highlighting just how hung up we all are on the process by which humans bump uglies.

Why people are so obsessed with it, I'll never understand.
maybe it,s a primal urge to pro-create fueled by hormones.
or the desire to not die alone.

Brandon Logan

Jan 20, 2011
............not giving a never option.

Never. Nineteen currently. Don't really care. I'm just glad I've never gotten blue alien aids.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
18½ in my parents car, the only things I regret is not having had more time with her and not having done it when I was younger.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
I was 17. Lost it to my boyfriend of only a few months. The only thing i regret was that it was soooo damn boring. All I can remember was a very slight pain and staring at the wall next to his bed.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I find it quite amusing that most of the people who lost it really early can't remember how old they were. :p
"I was either 13 or 14..."

Anyway, count me in with the ForeverAlone people. 21 going on 22. :/

I think it's my general position towards sex that's kept me from it, I really want to do it with someone I really love and know I'll be together with forever. I know that's a naïve and kind of dumb position to take, but I kind of can't help it. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to hurt anyone either.
That being said, it's not like I've had people throwing themselves at me... >.>

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
About three and a half months ago. I was 18 and still am. She is now my girlfriend, but she wasn't at the time we first had sex.

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
I was 13. Obviously being so young it was kind of dull as neither of us knew what the hell we were doing.

Jun 7, 2010
briunj04 said:
The problem is that this is the internet, where you're free to lie about anything you want.
So I'll say that I was pimpin' some honeys at age 9. Yep. No doubt about it.
I think you're telling the truth, but you slipped in that first bit so we'd think you're lying. I'm onto you, Briunj.

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
20 years old and still untouched by womankind. The galling thing about it is that I've got a lot of female friends my age, but every one of them I've asked out has wanted to remain most emphatically "just" friends. I have found this quite galling, but after reading this thread and seeing how many other bitter virgins are out there, and how many of them are older than me, I feel quite cheered up now.

theLadyBugg

May 24, 2010
Barely 17, with a boyfriend of six or seven months at the time. We broke up a few weeks after (unrelated to the sex), but stayed in touch... fast forward seven years, we're betrothed. So, no regrets there, really.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I haven't yet. I don't plan to until I'm at least 21 years of age, and even then it's fuzzy. I just don't think I'll ever feel the desire to perform the good ol' horizontal happy dance.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
J-meMalone said:
saoirse13 said:
I was 15, and was going out with the guy for a year before hand. Well I can honestly say I don't regret it at all. I think if it had of been with someone else I would have regretted it.

After a seven year split from the guy who was my first, we are not back together. So he was my first and hopefully my last.
Wait, if I read that right, you're still hoping to get back together after seven years? I suppose this isn't my place to to say and I don't know the situation, but I think you may need to move on.
Whoops I meant now back together. Well I think If we didn't get back together then I would have moved on alot quicker.

frobalt

Jan 2, 2012
bojackx said:
frobalt said:
About a month before I turned 19 to a 43 year old milf I met in a gay bar. I kinda regret it to be honest, although at least it makes an interesting story.

P.S. I'm in England, just so people don't question why I was at a bar before turning 21 ;)

P.P.S And yes, I was drunk.
But if you regret it, wouldn't she not be a M.I.L.F? Unless you want to do her now.
She wasn't ugly, as such. I regret it because I went through 6th form trying to get a GF so I could at least lose my virginity to someone that mattered to me, only to give up trying and lose it to a 1-night stand. Then, as sod's law would have it, about a week or so after that I got a girlfriend.