Poll: When do you shower?

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
I tend to shower at night. I usually exercise late in the day, so obviously a shower after that before going to bed is a must. That and that I'm not a morning person, I'd much rather spend the extra time laying in bed than actually having to do something.

Lastly, I'm not sure what all this talk about sweating in your sleep is. Unless it's exceedingly warm I don't sweat in my sleep, or more so, haven't noticed sweating in my sleep. Though I do prefer to sleep in the cold under a decent comforter. It's quite easy to keep cool then as you can just stick a foot or your leg out from under the covers.

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
I usually shower at night. I always wake up feeling nice and clean, I still wash my face of course. I guess some people sweat a lot at night but that has never happened to me unless I was sleeping in a very hot and poorly ventilated room.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Every few days, whenever, really, but mostly at night. It's more private and night is generally when I get things done.

Hehe...."things done".

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Mostly in the afternoon. About once or twice a week, more often if it's been hot or if I went for a jog.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Mornings, unless I'm with a lady, then both...
I like being clean and smelling nice, ain't no harm in that.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Mostly mornings, it's part of the waking ritual, but then also when ever else i need to which being a big guy can be pretty often.

Feb 28, 2008
Both, whenever I judge it to be appropriate really. I can see benefits from both angles, so therefore it doesn't make a whole heap of difference to permanently stick to one regime, but rather do it as and when convenient.

nat_401

Oct 18, 2011
On day shift I shower at night after work, on night shift I shower in the evening before work, on days off I shower in the afternoon after puttering about a bit, playing a game or two having a fag etc. If I'm off to see a lady I'll always shower before I step out the door regardless.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
When I did shower, I did it in the morning (I arely shower these days). It's such a refreshing feeling especially when you had just woken up.
Scarim, why did you stop showering?

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
I shower in the morning unless I know I'll have to be up extra early, then I'll do it at night. How often I shower depends on if my hair is starting to get greasy and if I'm starting to stink. I also always like to take a deuce before hand. Shitting soon after showering feels like a waste of a shower.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Morning, or during the evening if there's a party. My hair goes bad after like ten hours, so I want it to look it's best when I'm going out.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Queen Michael said:
Whenever I've gone to the bathroom, so I don't feel filthy.

...yeah, I've got a problem.
O_O

I'd go entirely insane.

OT: Night. I sleep in the cold.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
At night. I have a hard time sleeping if I don't feel clean; I dislike feeling grimy in bed. I always had a bath before bed when I was a kid and just never saw a reason to change.

BloodSquirrel

Jun 23, 2008
I always shower before going to bed. I don't know what's wrong with the rest of you, but I've never gone to bed clean and woken up sweaty and dirty. I certainly wouldn't want to sleep in a bed that has accumulated sweat and grim from me going to sleep on it filthy dirty every night.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I can't imagine going a day without my morning shower. Makes me feel refreshed and clean.

I occasionally take a shower at night too whenever I just want to relax.

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Most days, it's both. I tend to have a quick refreshing rinse in the morning and a real shower at night because I'm generally active (walking, jogging most evenings) throughout the day an that makes me rather sweaty.

Days where I'm not particularly active, I'll only shower in the morning.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
morning would be ideal, but I usually have to rush out the door after I wake up so I shower at night instead.

Also, I don't cover myself in blankets enough to make me sweat while sleeping