Poll: When do you shower?

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
I get really greasy hair in the morning, so having one then is practically required.

Apparently I also have them at a very high temperature, according to my family.

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
It's pretty much the first thing I do in the morning, I'll shower again if I'm going out or meeting with friends, otherwise I only take showers in the AM.
Also, I only shower in cold water and for 6 minutes.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
I actually love love love showering midday. Something about sunlight just makes it seems so much better.

That said, realistically I shower at night. I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, and I tend to take ridiculously long showers as is (it's the best replacement for a pool I've got, don't judge me!). So... any chance of me actually getting anywhere on time means showering at night.

But those sunlight showers.... Just makes the day better.

Captcha: hard and fast...
....x_x

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Due to the roomies and my varying sleeping patterns, it depends and usually changes.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
At night, because I hate waking up earlier than absolutely necessary. I can go from lying in bed to dressed and out the door in five to seven minutes.

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
It really depends on what I'm doing that day. If I'm at work (I work from a home office) and/or am planning to work out, I do a mid-afternoon shower. If I have stuff to do that involves me going outside the house, mornings. If I'm going out at night, usually right before I hit the bars. I also take showers to relax after a long night of drinking.

Essentially, I can take up to three showers on any given day (though I'm usually able to narrow it down to one).

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
At night, unless there's a reason that a midday shower is necessary.

The only times I've gone long periods without showers was when I was sick. If I'm so out of it I can;t get out of bed, Fuck showering.

Vryyk

Sep 27, 2010
I usually shower right before work, so I guess nights. I prefer mornings though to be honest.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Most people I know shower in the morning, probably because it helps them wake up.

Well I don't want to wake up in the morning, I want to sleep. I'm too tired to wake up. That's why I always take my showers at night.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Usually morning, as I like to greet a brand new day feeling fresh and clean. Although if I get super sweaty or dirty during the day, I may shower at night. Also if I have to be somewhere early I'll shower before bed because I am one of those people that need a lot of time to get ready in the mornings.

Fun fact: I only shower when I am planning on leaving my flat, so if I plan on going nowhere for 7 days *I work at home* then I will probably only shower once if at all. Unless I have company...and even then only if I look like shit.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
At night, so I can go to bed later than I'm told to. My hair is immune to any form of bedhead at this point, shit adapts.
Or maybe what you're looking at *is* your bedhead! >:D

OT: Used to be evenings, but lately, mornings. Helps put down bedhead and wakes me up.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Reaper195 said:
Generally in the afternoon/evening. Right after I finish work. It helps to relax me, and I feel all clean and sexy when I go to bed. Nothing worse than feeling dirty as all hell through the night.
After reading about all these scruffy bastards going to bed dirty or starting their days dirty:

Thank you for renewing my hope in a better tomorrow.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
ZehMadScientist said:
I shower whenever I feel like it really. If I've got enough time before school/whatever I need to do in the mornings, I shower.

If it's a hot day and I feel like taking a cold shower, I do.

And I have one every evening regardless of any previous taken showers that day.
It may seem counter-intuitive, but after travelling through really, really mind-blowingly hot countries, I picked this one up:

When it's really hot, and you're otherwise healthy, go for a hot shower. Soap up, clean up, have it your way, but finish up HOT - as hot as you can bear it. It beats chemicals and it allowed me to go from a melting, barely breathing lump of white meat to a productive human being no matter the mañana climate.