Poll: When was the last time you had a taco?

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
I've had one before a few years ago. It was dreadful. Never shall I eat a taco again.

come at me bro's.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
They are tasty enough allright, but how the hell am i supposed to eat a large hard bread circle bent into a U filled with stuff that likes to escape

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
whycantibelinus said:
Tanner The Monotone said:
Popadoo said:
I live in the UK, and to my knowledge there are pretty much no restaurant or take-away chains that serves them regularly. I've never had one.

You poor poor person.

Go out, buy a taco shell,ground beef, taco seasoning, and mexican styled cheese (or really any minced cheese) and make yourself one. Believe me, its worth the trouble.
Oh for heavens sake do not listen to Tanner. DO NOT go get a taco shell, ground beef, taco seasoning, and mexican style cheese...ugh. Go find yourself a fucking corn tortilla, right? THEN! go find yourself some flank steak, right? THEN! Go get your ass some fucking cheddar cheese, right? THEN! Grill that flank steak right the fuck up using chili powder and garlic salt to season it, right? THEN! heat that tortilla up until it's warm, soft, and malleable, right? THEN! You cut that fucking flank steak up into small little squares, put that shit in the tortilla, put the cheese on top of the meat so that it melts, consume...delicious. That sir, is a fucking carne asada taco, Baja California style, and it is fucking excellent. THAT is a taco. Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Carl's Jr./Hardees/Green Burrito/Red Burrito do not make tacos, what they make is good but it is most assuredly not a fucking taco.
Bro, you have inspired me to teach the real ways of the taco.

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
Mikkel421427 said:
... Fuck... You...
You just made me realise how long it's been since I last had a taco... And now I want one...
I am here to remind everyone how they are falling in life.

Theminimanx

Positively Insane
Mar 14, 2011
Must've been over a month ago by now. By god, what a mess that was. I'll just stick to wraps, thank you very much.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
*HIGH-FIVES ULTRAPOWERPIE!!!*
GO TEXAS!!!!
Escapists, I am disappoint. I find your lack of tacos disturbing.
I can drive 5 minutes in LITERALLY any direction from my house and buy tacos.

South:
There's a taco truck and Mexican restaurant at the end of my street, a Jack In The Box a block or two from there, two taco trucks a block or two from there, a Taco Bell 3 blocks from there, and beyond that are 3 more Mexican restaurants, and another Taco Bell in the mall.

North:
There's a taco truck, a couple mom & pop shops, and 7 Mexican restaurants.

West:
There's a taco truck, a Chipotle, 2 Sonics, another couple taco trucks.

East: There's (and this is the funny part if you thought I already described the Mexican food heavy part of town or something) the Mexican-heavy neighborhood with loads of little Mexican food shops, beyond that is El Rey, Freebirds, 4 Mexican restaurants, another Jack In The Box, another Sonic.
Houston is one of the food capitals of the USA, annnnnnd it has a TON of people from Mexico and Central/South America.
We have ALL OF THE TACOS(and burritos. Honestly, I prefer burritos.).

I'm sorry for your loss of taco, Copperzen. That sucks. :(

Oct 27, 2010
I'm surprised no one posted the music video for Psycho Stick's hit song, "do you want a taco?"

last time I had a taco was last week. it was okay.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
shrekfan246 said:
For a different joke, why, I had psychic tacos [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/PsychicTaco115] for breakfast this morning!
C F said:
The last time I consumed a taco was about a month ago. If PsychicTaco could just hold still for once, my stomach acids would have rectified the situation by now.

lacktheknack said:
How on earth is this NOT a PsychicTaco thread?!

Eleuthera said:
I voted 'a year ago', but it's actually been several. I don't think I ever had them outside the US, and I didn't get any during my last trip so it's probably 2003, so nearly 10 years ago now.

I did speak to PsyhcicTaco115 at the Expo, so there's that...
*Sniff* I promised myself I wouldn't cry if I was mentioned in this thread...

OT: A few days ago, it was delicious. Now to spread the joys of tacos to those who have never had the similar joy to these forums...

Away!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
July, in Manchester, while at Escapism UK 2012. There's a Taco Bell at the Arndale Centre, so we went there for something to eat on more than one occasion over the weekend. Interestingly, the first time I had Taco Bell (in Florida, on holiday in 2006), it was a sloppy greasy mess, even if it did taste okay. Here in the UK though, it was much nicer and a lot less greasy and slimy, even if it's still relatively unhealthy. Ah well, tasted great and that's all that matters xD

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
C F said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Oh, son of a-
Get back here! You didn't think I was joking, did you!?
Ah! D:

*Runs off into the hills with a suitcase!*

You'll never eat my face off!

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Taco bell Tacos taste like fucking assholes. You gotta make your own tacos to enjoy them. You need the meat, the shells, the seasoning, Cheese, Lettuce, and anything else you love in there. Taco kits count as they only provide the ingredients. You still work the magic.

Best, Avatar, Ever, @PsychicTaco115.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:
*Sniff* I promised myself I wouldn't cry if I was mentioned in this thread...

OT: A few days ago, it was delicious. Now to spread the joys of tacos to those who have never had the similar joy to these forums...

Away!
I'm amazed it took this long for you to post. YOU'RE SLIPPING, SIR

On topic, it's been about a month now. I do need to make tacos at some point in the near future, though. That sounds really good right now.