Poll: Where are the Escapists distributed?

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
ParadiseOnceLost said:
Chicago Metropolitan Area, Illinois
i am here as well. i got lucky too, in my neighborhood, we have pretty much everything short of a taxidermist withing walking distance.

Edit: huh, seems a few of my fellow chicagoans (who are also escapees) are having a hard time sleeping as well. how about that?

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
A large town called Reading about 30 minutes outside London. I'm surprised more Brits aren't on here to be honest.

Valkaris

Jun 8, 2010
legendp said:
The Universe
The milky way galaxy
Our solar system
Planet Earth
On a Continent
Its called Australia
in NSW
Sydney

and I am not going any further than that on this. (I live in the suburbs and Sydney is like a small version of new york before people stereotype it)

unrelated note: hey look I am the 100th person to respond to this tread (and no one will probably read my comment anyway)
read it

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
*burp* sorry about your poll... It was chicken flavor.
Northern Illinois in the United States here. About an hour from Chicago.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Zulia, Venezuela.

Maracaibo to be specific, surrounded by FARC, oil wells, horrible car drivers and lots of beer. As one friend from Canada kindly said "This is the Armpit of Hell" mostly because it's a really hot place.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Finland... Turku... A lonely dark place with enough sadness and depression to share for the rest of the world...

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
West Sussex, England.

I could describe where I am by stating at least two well known developer that are near me, but I don't want to get too specific. But I am close enough to take a SINGLE BUS to Lionhead Studios to punch Molyneux in the face.

Foxpack1

Dec 23, 2010
BlackStar42 said:
A large town called Reading about 30 minutes outside London. I'm surprised more Brits aren't on here to be honest.
I'm surprised that I appear to be the only Londoner on here.

MrTwo

Aug 9, 2011
Australia, NSW. In case you didn't know, I ride kangaroos to work and eat crocodiles and snakes for all of my meals (topped with vegemite of course).
This thread would've worked better if the poll hadn't been eaten.