Poll: Where are the Escapists distributed?

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Nouw said:
I live in Auckland, NewZealand. A nice country I live in. Pity for the lack of snow in Auckland though.
SpAc3man said:
Auckland, New Zealand. The city built on volcanoes. We have around 50 volcanic vents ranging from craters made by volcanic explosions to actual volcanoes like Rangitoto Island
Yay for Auckland!

EDIT: Well, yay for the city. Not its public transport system... ;-P

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
justnotcricket said:
Nouw said:
I live in Auckland, NewZealand. A nice country I live in. Pity for the lack of snow in Auckland though.
SpAc3man said:
Auckland, New Zealand. The city built on volcanoes. We have around 50 volcanic vents ranging from craters made by volcanic explosions to actual volcanoes like Rangitoto Island
Yay for Auckland!
Must...resist...making...ghost...chips...joke...

Probably the funniest and most racist ad I've seen.

justnotcricket

Apr 24, 2008
Nouw said:
justnotcricket said:
Nouw said:
SpAc3man said:
Yay for Auckland!

Ghost chips?? *draws a blank* 0_o

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Vault101 said:
RaphaelsRedemption said:
Vault101 said:
western Australia

was in rural australia...but then again over here EVERYWHERE is rural
Lol, near Perth?

That's where I am, north of the Swan River.
actually "in" perth very close to the CBD (where I work)

its just that it feels like we are such a small city....and everyhwere else in the state feels rural (cant get it into my head the albany is a "city")

we are apaeently the most isolated capital city in the world
Ah. I live in Mullaloo, work at Hillarys Boat Harbour. My husband works in the city though. :)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
justnotcricket said:
Nouw said:
justnotcricket said:
Nouw said:
SpAc3man said:
Yay for Auckland!

It's like an NZ meme :p

Smoko333

Feb 9, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Surprising proportion of Aussies here, could just be the time zones so far though.

justnotcricket

Apr 24, 2008
Nouw said:
justnotcricket said:
Nouw said:
justnotcricket said:
Nouw said:
SpAc3man said:
Yay for Auckland!

It's like an NZ meme :p
Ah...I think I heard about his one *only uses TV for PS3 and is totally out of touch with TV ads*...

legendp

Jul 9, 2010
The Universe
The milky way galaxy
Our solar system
Planet Earth
On a Continent
Its called Australia
in NSW
Sydney

and I am not going any further than that on this. (I live in the suburbs and Sydney is like a small version of new york before people stereotype it)

unrelated note: hey look I am the 100th person to respond to this tread (and no one will probably read my comment anyway)