Poll: Where are the Escapists distributed?

J-dog42

Aug 1, 2010
MOXron said:
Time to ruin the trend; I live in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
I'm on a farm just out of Waipawa at the moment, although it's technically in Havelock North. Who knows why. I actually live in Palmerston North, which is why I'm up here enjoying some nice weather. Well nice by Manawatu standards anyway.

MOXron

May 10, 2011
J-dog42 said:
MOXron said:
Time to ruin the trend; I live in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
I'm on a farm just out of Waipawa at the moment, although it's technically in Havelock North. Who knows why. I actually live in Palmerston North, which is why I'm up here enjoying some nice weather. Well nice by Manawatu standards anyway.
Manawatu. One side of my family lives down there, so I've been driving up and down there who knows how many times for most of my life- I know the road like the back of my hand by now. As for the weather; in 22 years of semi living there, I don't think I've ever experienced a single non-overcast week. :L

I'm actually genuinely surprised at how many of us NZers there are on the Escapist!

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
NSW, Australia. The beaches here are nice.... and it's becoming summer, so yay *Peels sunburnt skin off*

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
United States, East Coast. I'm not being ambiguous either, I have a place I can call home in Maryland, Georgia and, possibly Tampa. I admit though, I haven't been to the later in well over 3 years...I really wanna get back to Georgia but that has to wait...stupid holidays [sub][sub]and other underlying issues[/sub][/sub]

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I live in the county of Gloucestershire, England. My town is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the Woolsack races. Never heard of it? You're not missing out on much...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I live in somewhere in North Wales, UK although I could be moving to the middle of England in the future.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Kilroy17 said:
I'm just curious to see where Escapists generally live. The continents, that is all.

Edit: Oh dear the poll was eaten. Well comment anyway.
Yeah can't you fix the poll? I'll vote once there's a poll, with 8 options they should probably be.

America, United States of
Africa
Europe
Asia Pacific
South America
United Kingdom
Russia
Other