Poll: Where is humanity going with this?

SqueeFactor

Mar 29, 2008
Some speculate 2012 is going to be the end of the world, or some sort of evolution to a higher level of concious. Some say we'll blow ourselves up. I think everyone will finally push the big red button and blow up the earth. Any thoughts?

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
I say it's going to end like idiocracy with us becoming so stupid that we'll die out of starvation because no one is going to the future to help us.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
I think nothing is going to happen in 2012...Apart from the millions of disappointed people all over the world.

But...I think bad Cheese is something we should look into it.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Solar flares will send EMP's that will take out everything dependent on electricity. We will then end up eating each other.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
The London Olympics will be so rubbish that it will cause mass global anarchy and the end of society. However, a new society will rise up out of the ashes, one where the Olympics no longer exists because its a waste of money.

Squid1361

Dec 6, 2008
Umm, 1012 is the expected eruption of the volcano under Yellowstone...
If you don't know what this will do: http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervolcano/under/under.html
I am not one of the "we're all gonna die" people, but still...

lenin_117

Nov 16, 2008
Your missing important bits here. Energy crisis will be our downfall I think. Or our end will be far into the future. Far, far into the future.

WinterSoldier

Feb 4, 2009
Nuclear biological missiles will be fired in 2012 whilst a civil war is going in America and World War III is happening simultaneously while everyone else is busy watching daytime TV and falling prey to bad cheese.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Now then, 2012 will be the direct cause of the end of the world. With everyone getting there hopes up that something will happen in 2012, when 2013 comes around, all of the people who believed something would happen will become depressed and commit suicide. With such a massive loss of life, modern society will be unable to maintain itself and everyone who's left will starve to death with no electricity or water. Of course some people will go on a crazy killing spree as well and who says it can't be a nuclear nations leader?

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
bio warfare, definately. Think left 4 dead, turning all but 4 people into zombies.....

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
Funny, and I thought shitty, redundant, and overdone posts were gonna be the end of us all.

hint, hint.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Biological warfare. We have the ability to create viruses that are completely immune to anti-biotics and vaccines and other cures so that will be our downfall evetually. If not there's always WW3 or Nuclear WW3. 2012 is Bullocks.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
crimson5pheonix said:
Now then, 2012 will be the direct cause of the end of the world. With everyone getting there hopes up that something will happen in 2012, when 2013 comes around, all of the people who believed something would happen will become depressed and commit suicide. With such a massive loss of life, modern society will be unable to maintain itself and everyone who's left will starve to death with no electricity or water. Of course some people will go on a crazy killing spree as well and who says it can't be a nuclear nations leader?
meh, the same thing happened with y2k and only a few dickheads actually committed suicide, which ironically helped society rather than hindered it. Anyone stupid enough to knock themselves off because it may or may not be the end of the world should do so, that way we dont have to deal with them when they get depressed afterword.