Poll: Which console has the best exclusives so far?

Kastil

Mar 13, 2009
Sir Kyle said:
the Atari 2600 has the best exclusives.
Thanks a lot. Now I miss my Atari. :(

Does it matter which has the best exclusives? I don't think that makes one platform better than the other. If you're not into the type of games that is exclusive to a system, you're not going to think the exclusives are all that great.

The only reason I haven't invested in a PS3, because I have every other system, is the price and I have no interest in Blu-ray. I don't play PC games (barring mini ones) because if I have to choose between a 17" screen and a 42", the 42" is going to win every time.

AtticusSP

Apr 6, 2009
360. Not for Gears. Not for Halo. No way in hell would it be for Fable 2. (Which is kinda shit.)

The best exclusive of this gen, and any gen, is Earth Motherfucking Defense Force 2017.
Nothing on PS3, PC or Wii can hold a candle to the raw fun factor of that game. That game did everything right. It didn't worry about graphics. Realism? Fuck it. Old School style controls with modern ideas. So much damn fun.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
TheBarefootBandit said:
As a Fallout 3 fan and PS3, it gets to me that Microsoft have got exclusive rights for their expansion. What a $%&*@!!!
They havn't. If you truly cared you'd know that they were coming to PS3.

epicfailgamer

Mar 30, 2009
I sometimes think the topic starters enjoy flame wars. All i see now when i come on the escapist is which console should i get or halo sucks balls posts. i mean why dose it even matter to you what console others like as long as your enjoying your console. That's all that should matter or has the meaning of fun changed in the last 8 years Ive been gaming? last 8 years ive been gaming?

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Why is there only one other person that picked Wii? Nothing compares to SMG, SSB:B, SPM, Zack and Wiki or NMH...

(I'm not counting the PC, as it has been around much longer, and through the use of emulators can actually theoretically play all the exclusives on any other console).

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
PC has Crysis, Aion, both Champions Online AND DC Online, all the MMORPGs and of course all of the Valve games are better on PC with the free DLC's and better controls.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
The PS3 has Metal Gear Solid 4, so the PS3 is the obvious choice.
And yeah, I'm a fanboy. Been one since the PSX!

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I refuse to make any comment, yes I play with an Xbox 360, yes I am a Halo fan, yes I also play Gears of War and Mass Effect and Bioshock and all other Xbox games.
But this is a thread clearly made to invoke flame wars, so therefore in order to distinguish myself from the fanboy I will make no comment on what game I think has the best as it all comes down to personal choice.
This IS a flame thread, Madbird Valiant is right.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
PC has the best RTS, FPS and MMORPG exclusives.

-edit-
Not to mention the best hack n' slash of all time! Diablo! (I know the original was ported, but nothing after was)

Deslayer101

Feb 18, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
Deslayer101 said:
imo PC
yeah i may be a PC fanboy, but there are some exclusives (WoW, starcraft etc.) and some more to come Diablo III and Starcraft 2 for example
PC actually has thousands of exclusives - they're all just old, though, or made for niche markets. Flight simulators, racing simulators, 4X games, et cetera.
Hehe i only remembered the blizzard ones because i was recently playing WoW :p

Deslayer101

Feb 18, 2009
Kstreitenfeld said:
PC has the best RTS, FPS and MMORPG exclusives.

-edit-
Not to mention the best hack n' slash of all time! Diablo! (I know the original was ported, but nothing after was)
Win
./thread

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
D_987 said:
Agreed. An overall feeling of MEH overcomes me when I look at this thread, whose sole purpose is to garner posts. I just don't care anymore... I've fought this time and time again with the same conclusion each time.

Hooray for flame wars I guess... *half-hearted shake of fist in protest*