Poll: Which do you consider worse...

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
RROD for a series of reasons

PSN going down fixed in a few weeks and has happened once, RROD has happened to ten of ten friends I know who own Xboxs, three of which have it had it happen more than once, one of which has had it happen on five different xboxs.

PSN going down was something that could happen to anyone and was caused by an outside source, RRoD is purely the fault of micro soft

So far I have seen RRoD cost $1000s to people I know, PSN going down left me with a free game and damn good insurance against identity fraud.

I live on a small island in which micro soft wont ship to so they won't fix problems with the inevitable problem of RRoD, Sony fixed the chance problem of PSN.

I didn't know PSN was down until a week after it was down, when RRoD strolled around my friend was stuck with nothing to do for two months but watch TV and go to work.

Now here why PSN going down is worse, some random person could have your credit card info and it will be a minor set back to have to deal with that since you will have to make some phone calls. However, with RRoD you WILL be set back because when it happens to you, you will have to make some phone calls >_>

As far as personal information being on the internet, its nothing that google doesn't sell and I didn't put on the internet myself when my space rolled around >_>

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
PSN going down- people getting their bank details stolen far outstrips the few days of being without an Xbox and the small amount of cash it takes to get it fixed.

Plus with modern xboxes as long as you take good care of them they shouldnt RRoD for years.