Poll: Which Elder Scroll Cult would you join?

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
You forgot to put Hircine up there, but that's already been mentioned. I'd definitely go with Hircine, though. Or Nocturnal. You forgot Nocturnal, too. I might go with her.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Azura, considering she isn't completely crazy and looks after her worshipers.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Probably azura. Because: smallest chance of getting screwed over. She seems perfectly fair and reasonable.

Otherwise hircine or nocturnal. Hircine because I generally like a clear yet challenging goal, which is what I feel hircine's hunts are all about. And just because he also is the god of werewolves doesn't mean you have to be one. And even if you do become one, it's not necessarily a curse. Nocturne because I like being a sneaky bastard sometimes, even IRL, so she's an obvious choice.

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
Being a Dunmer, I would probably go Boethiah. However, my true loyalties lie with Vivec.

Gestapo Hunter

Oct 20, 2008
Frpm what I understand the Sheogorath is nicer in Skyrim cause He/She was the Champion from Oblivion. I guess He/She really took the job seriously. heh. why so serious?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Boethiah

Because assassinating people with the blessing of a god-like being is the only way to go

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Azura, Meridia, Malacath.

In that order.

Azura: Mostly harmless if you do what your told. And if you piss her off, you get punished old testament style.

Meridia: Might favour Elves (aka pointy eared gits) but I can understand her dilike of the undead and could follow her cause.

Malacath: A really simple god to follow. Just remember to act like a Elder Scrolls Orc.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Probably Mehrunes Dagon. It isn't like Tamriel has much going for it anymore anyway. Better to destroy it and continue the franchise over in that land with the Monkey/Dragon/Serpent/Demon people.

Also, because the Dremora are my favourite Elder Scrolls race, being able to fight alongside them in the end of Tamriel would be pretty fucking cool.

Eldrig

Apr 25, 2011
-looks-
Hircine? No Hircine option?
You know who else didn't put Hircine on their polls? Skaal village. So go rectify this.