Poll: Which enemy/enemy type in Skyrim do you hate the most?

iron stomp

Jul 9, 2012
i have to say that the hrdest one for me is the trolls there the only one that can hurt me i mean i can pwn dragon giants and all the other ones but the frost trolls idk there powerfull to me i see one and i decide ima kill it got like 2 hp at the end i kill a giant and i at most losse half my hp and i monly level 20 (found a goood way to kill them >:D) and ima tank so i see a dragon hit it with dragon rend and rage kill it :D but the frost trolls mother of god there powerfull

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Bears. They're so fucking loud! Just shut the fuck up while I shove my sword down your throat so you leave me alone! Jesus! Why do you have to keep shouting all the time?

Ice Wraiths are pretty annoying too. Tiny white icy dragon things that fly around erratically at lightening speed against a white icy background. I look like a fool flailing around at nothing most of the time. Luckily they're not so common.

Enemies that use ice spells are pretty annoying too because they slow you down. I'm spending ages trying to get close to them and swipe a blade through their feeble bodies but I'm slowed to a crawl while they back up slowly shooting me with lightening or whatever. They're just delaying the inevitable. Pussies.

The various types of Chaurus creatures are annoying too because they cloud your vision with their poison which they launch at you over and over, in the deepest darkest caves in the game. Fuck those things. Also the kill animation they added in with Dawnguard for the new flying Chaurus creatures is really slow and awkward.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Dragon Priests are the worst if you are not prepared. Other than that, I really hate Wispmothers and Dwarven Centurions...

WoahDan

Sep 7, 2011
Dragons, at first fighting them was awesome but now my character is has epic gear and levels there is never any doubt whether I will be able to kill them, only over how long it will take. Having the dragons re-spawn was a mistake I think, less dragons that were more powerful would have been a significant improvement. Or they could have introduced a mechanic where they respawn less and less as you level up as the dragons join up with Paarthurnax.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
Without a doubt those god damn Trolls. Those things can sure take the damage and without fire that auto regenerating health will constantly be preventing any progress. I dread snowy mountain travels due to them o_o

Giants are also pretty brutal in combat but landscape glitches are their one main weakness (as well as companions for cannon fodder.

Special mention to those Spriggans for their continuous area damage that always catches me off guard :\