Poll: Which evil army do you join?

Jun 11, 2008
I'd like to join Chaos but then I'd be on the same side as Failbaddon the armless failboat and that isn't a great way to start your evil career. So I think I might go with the Deadra then.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
davidmc1158 said:
PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN

The time of mortal men is coming to an end. They shall be cast aside by the rising of R'lyeh and the followers of Cthulhu shall revel and slay with him across the world!

That having been said, the legion of people who play blackjack and hookers are more than welcome to join the cause. Would you like to see some literature? I have a copy of the Necronomicon around here somewhere. We have an amazing dental plan as well . . . .

Captch: feeding frenzy
Um, is there something we should know Captcha?
CTHULHU FHTAGN! So yeah one of the Old Ones or failing that The Brotherhood of Nod.

(<== Maybe Mustache LuLu's Imperial Army)

Maleval

Feb 2, 2011
I'd go with a Slaaneshi cult. I'll die without any doubt, but at least I'll be high as a kite while doing it.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Out of those options, I pick Sauron's Army. I would side with the Easterling warlords and chiefs and exact a terrible fury upon those who oppose us.

"The age of Orc is over, the time of the power of Rhûn has come."

Feb 25, 2009
Joining any of the groups in that list would lead to you simply being a nameless, faceless grunt; more or less.
I would probably join the brotherhood as there would be far more individuality there.

Edit: Unless i could become the bearer of The Darkness, then i would definitely do that.

sora91111

Dec 10, 2010
Either sith or team plasma from pokemon because you can argue there is logic in their arguments, and I've always wanted to shoot lighting out of my hands or befriend a houndoom

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
The Old One calls his new demon to him... The power of a demon's soul is beyond human imagination, after all. >:D

(Note: No, not those Old Ones, silly)

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
Joker's gang.

If I'm at a point in life where I've decided to join an evil army, I've stopped giving a shit. I've always wanted to just let go and do anytihng without fearing the consequences, not worrying about the law, money, my health, people around me, etc etc.

I feel as if the Joker is out just to cause chaos and manipulating the masses, he's not doing it for himself, he's doing it for society I believe.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
THE GLORIOUS PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON!
SIEG ZEON!

considering they are pretty much space Nazi,s AND took a huge chunk out of Australia I think it,s safe to say these are a evil army.

Karelwolfpup

Jul 5, 2012
You forced my hanf by mentioning Dr Insano XDD
Would have gone for the Helghast had you not mentioned him.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
Tzeentch Cult, I might be a seriously disturbed mutated maniac but I can shoot Doom Bolts from my hands.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
General Hummels Marines from "The Rock", because they arent really evil (outside of afew of them.) They just want the families of black ops soldiers compensated and recongnized, plus the fact that
He was bluffing the whole time and had no intention to actually attack anyone, much less use deadly VX chemical gas weapons on the innocent people of San Francisco. He backed out of it after some of the mercs in his marine unit attacked some Navy SEALS and killed them. Too bad those mercs didnt like that plan because they couldnt get paid. *mercs shoot Hummel*

Shadowsetzer

Jul 15, 2010
I'd be one of Khorne's followers - after all, where else do you get the chance to slaughter your way through the universe for eternity?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!