Poll: Which game are YOU getting/got this november?

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
If you're getting more than one just pick the one you want most

I'm curious to see what types of gamers we've got here

(Note: if I messed up a release date please notify me with a quote and I'll fix it ASAP)

Captcha = depositaus 1,440.00
that sounds scammy and subliminal haha...

EDIT: Stop telling me I missed stuff from the list, I ran out of slots and I wanted a "None" and "Other" for those exact reasons

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Skyrim and CEA I'm getting on release day.

Skyward Sword and MW3 are "eventualities". I don't want to give myself too much stuff to do.

I may also actually get Sonic Generations, too. I played the demo and loved it, which surprised me, as I've hated every Sonic game since Adventure 2: Battle.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
The only games I wanted this year were Portal 2, Blackwell Deception and Skyrim(mostly for scenery) so ... yeah, Skyrim. Pretty predictable

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Maybe Uncharted 3.

Probably nothing at all.
Heh I can't believe I forgot about uncharted 3, sorry about that

ZeroMachine said:

Skyward Sword and MW3 are "eventualities". I don't want to give myself too much stuff to do.

I may also actually get Sonic Generations, too. I played the demo and loved it, which surprised me, as I've hated every Sonic game since Adventure 2: Battle.
Me too, but I pre-ordered UMvC3 so I'll probably get Sonic Generations in December when I have money

Stilkon

Feb 19, 2011
Everyone seems to be ignoring the new Ratchet & Clank game. I, however, shall not!

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
In all honesty, probably none of the above.

But I am eyeing up sonic generations pretty closely, in the steam winter sale, there's a good chance it will be added to my collection.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Saints Row the Third which you appear to have missed from the list. It looks amazing in a way that cannot truly be understood.

CoffeeOfDoom

Jun 3, 2009
Magicmad5511 said:
Saints Row the Third which you appear to have missed from the list. It looks amazing in a way that cannot truly be understood.
This, as well as Assassin's Creed Revelations and LOTR War in the North.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
Only Skyrim.
How would I find time for anything else?

I likely won't find time for another game this year at all.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well I know I'm getting Skyrim this Friday. I'll probably get Skyward Sword on either my birthday this month or Christmas.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
WOPR said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Maybe Uncharted 3.

Probably nothing at all.
Heh I can't believe I forgot about uncharted 3, sorry about that

ZeroMachine said:

Me too, but I pre-ordered UMvC3 so I'll probably get Sonic Generations in December when I have money
Oh, trust me, I won't be getting Generations for probably a year. It isn't even close to the top of my list of must buys over the next year. It's already beat out my Mass Effect 3, GTAV, and Halo 4. And other things may come out or be announced, bouncing it back even further.

Sorry, blue dude. You just aren't my priority.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Will be getting Skyrim.
Not this month, but at some time will pick up Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3
If I get bored for some reason and have money to spare, possibly get Modern Warfare 3. But not sure.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3. Ill be playing mw3 for three days then when skyrim comes out, ill probably not touch it again for a few months

thibaut95

Feb 8, 2011
No AC revelations option? well AC revelations and halo anniversary for me,and skyrim in january or so

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Skyrim and Assassins Creed: Revelations are pre-ordered. Considering to get Uncharted 3 and perhaps Saints Row: The Third as well.

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Magicmad5511 said:
I don't know how the hell TC missed SR3, unless the whole point of this topic was just to passive-aggressively bash SR3.

My answer: Skyrim and SR3, and I already grabbed Uncharted 3. That's probably it for the month, though there's a couple other games (Skyward Sword, Sonic Generations, maybe MW3) that I'll get much later, like next year.