Poll: Which image do you like more?

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Which image do you think would be better for my Group on the Escapist Gameplay for Gamers?

Note: I realise that they are both rubbish as I spent around 10 seconds on each in Paint.

Note: those are supposed to be bullet holes
No.2

If you have a better one please post it or link me to it

Edit: I am currently working with my friend to make the first one better so keep watch

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I like Image two, call me stupid, but it i had to look at the *note* in image one to realize what it was supposed to represent.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
I prefer the second one. But there must be a better font to use for it.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
AkJay said:
I like Image two, call me stupid, but it i had to look at the *note* in image one to realize what it was supposed to represent.
You're not stupid, literally 30 seconds that took me

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
No offense, but I don't really like either, plus I actually dislike them equally.

Maybe you should try again?

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
AkJay said:
Don't worry. Me too.

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
erm neither,
number 1's over the top and not very easy to see what the holes are
Number 2 is to simplistic
try again?

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Do number one, but first get Photoshop and learn how to use it. That way you can make a much better version of it.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Sightless Wisdom said:
Do number one, but first get Photoshop and learn how to use it. That way you can make a much better version of it.
Maybe if the group gets big

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Eoin Livingston said:
Sightless Wisdom said:
Maybe if the group gets big
Fair enough. If your not doing any editing to those, use the second.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
image 2 is better...though that is the same as saying eating snails is better than eating slugs!

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Image 2. But I seriously suggest you try again to make a more...attractive image? Maybe place a controller in there or two.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Honestly, both could do with a lot of improvement. See if someone in your group knows how to use Paintshop Pro or some other good digital image program. Those both look like you just made them in MS Paint or something.

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
There's a program called Repligator that lets you load images into it and then hit F7 a heap of times to try randomised filters over the top of it until you get something semi cool-looking. Good if (like me) you suck at Photoshop etc. Hope this helps.