Poll: which melee weapon would you choose for left 4 dead 2?

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
2perninja said:
In my opinion I would choose the axe or guitar.
I always choose either the bat (easy to get hold of) the crowbar (and change my steam name to The Freeman), or the Katanna as it is just godly.

2perninja

Mar 7, 2010
tellmeimaninja said:
I can't decide. Instead, here's my battle cries for each:

chainsaw - "RAAAAAAAAAWR!"

crowbar - "I am the Free Man!"

basball bat - "Bonk!"

katana - "Katana!" (what else is there to say?)

machete - "You are like a plant!"

police baton - "lol police brutality!"

axe - "DECAPITATIOOOOOON!"

guitar - "I grabbed the wrong axe!"
about the katana how about you say im a samurai or something?

Salakayin

Apr 1, 2010
My favorite, when I can get my hands on it, would have to be the cricket bat. Following that would be the katana in second place and the guitar in third place. Usually I have to resort to the katana, however, since the cricket bat can be a pain to locate.

Dec 14, 2008
Guitar, because Fooly Cooly is my favorite anime (I'm almost like that one guy that kept mentioning his base guitar in every post).

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Machete

Katana was too outta place for me and I Dont know I found it more satisfying using the machete

Chaos Incarnate

Swiggity Swag
Jan 31, 2010
The machete because i feel like Rambo slicing through a hundred zombies lol. The greatest melee weapon was in Dead Rising where you could use zombies to kill zombies :D

KILLERTHING

Nov 13, 2009
I would go with the chainsaw if it didnt have the ammo issues so i would say katana instead

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
nothing is as satisfying as killing a tank, or mowing down a approaching horde with a chainsaw.
That being said, the katana and the crowbar tie the second place. It just feels good to behead zombies like that.

Mafiastyle

Apr 4, 2010
I use a Guitar because I keep thinking - "El Kabong!" Whenever I hit a zombie - lol >.<

2perninja

Mar 7, 2010
would it be cool if can replace ur melee weapon with another weapon?2 combat rifle's ftw

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Katana. Nothing like cutting through soft fleshy beings with one of the worlds sharpest objects. Hell, the edge is smaller than a human hair.