Poll: Which Sex is Better?

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
Where's the option for 'at work with the secretary sex' - hmm...? :p

Anyway as I wouldn't know much about this but I can probably say all sex is good sex, though in the morning might be bad because I'd just have cravings for the rest of the day..

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
definetely evening. Since i can submit to my lazy ways and slowly drift off into uneverlasting slumber.

But this task is beyond me right now since im still...

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I don't think I care that much what time of day it is... if the moment's right it's always good. Then again, the best I can remember did happen late at night.

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
Sidremus said:
random poll to show how much dick we all have and how we dont have anything else....
i really cant think of anything more stupid.....

dunno, evening i guess....
Well, Captain Wet Blanket, do you find all sex related conversation offensive? or just ones that aren't deadly serious?

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
I would say in the middle of the night when your partner is so asleep they are drooling and snoring. Aint nothing better than waking up and not knowing what the hell just hit ya. and again, and again, and again......

Morning, noon, night, doesnt matter, so long as paramedics are still on standby 24 hours. If one of you doesnt walk away bloodied bruised and limping, your doing it rong!

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
I'm gonna have to pick afternoon sex, always hot when you get to watch her, don't always get that option when it's dark!

Kazinski

Jul 13, 2010
I like morning sex myself, simply because I am fresh like a cucumber in the morning while I'll probably be tired during the evening which hinders my abilities somewhat.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
Anal

But seriously, any sex where you can't make it dark, because sex when you can see whats going on is much more of a turn on to me.

I hate that my girl always wants it all dark

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Evening sex is nice in terms of the pillow-talk and sleep. Afternoon has its charms; namely spontaneity. I have never experienced morning, but morning-breath isn't a huge turn-on.

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
Don't know. Yet. : <

With that, I will say I assume all are good in their own way 8D

Alternately: Any sex would be better than no sex.
(If you think of something to counter that with, I will have to pre-emptively strike with "There's always exceptions")

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
I'm on rotating shifts so it's all good. It would be nice to wake up to a morning glory though...I'll have to talk to the GF about that...