Poll: Who do you team up with?

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
You've found yourself in a video game mission wherein you need to get help from a partner.

Who do you pick? Why?

(Yes, I know this isn't exactly a complete list. I mostly just wrote whichever ones came to mind)

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
You spelled Alex wrong (should be Alyx). Although now that I voted, I can't see if you fixed it so this comment may be dated by now...

Easy answer (from your poll at least): Garrus. My digital bro-mance with him could become a real bro-mance! Also, he's basically Batman and who wouldn't want Batman on their team? The guy who dies in their hypothetical mission, that's who!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
You put Garrus in the poll. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have 100% of the vote.

Or maybe disappointed. Garrus is a fucking boss.

IMGF

Mar 15, 2012
Garrus.

I mean, who wouldn't want Garrus working with them? Just make sure to keep any large guns that can be calibrated away from him.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Aren't there laws to keep Batman out of these kinds of lists? Garrus being Space Batman, I would think they would apply.

On that note...Garrus, because Garrus.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Jedoro said:
You put Garrus in the poll. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have 100% of the vote.

I'm pretty sure he has 100% of the vote. There's an....error? Yeah, recount!!!

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
Jedoro said:

I'm pretty sure he has 100% of the vote. There's an....error? Yeah, recount!!!

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.
They're sympathy votes, so the other choices don't feel so left out.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Depends on the mission then I would just pick the one with the skills best suited to it but if Garrus was on my team I would leave him to die if possible then smile just like I did at the end of ME2 lol poor Garrus everyone made it but you bwahaha.

All the others though yeah no probs but for the purpose of the poll ill choose tails in his sonic 2 guise.

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
Forgive me Garrus, but I had to vote Alyx Vance.

She's as badass of a sniper as Garrus is, and she's nerd engineer/mechanic so if I somehow manage to crash whatever vehicle of destruction we're driving she'll be able to fix it.

Aircross

Jun 16, 2011
Alyx Vance.

She's damn near invulnerable, has unlimted ammo, and can hack anything.

Dan Steele

Jul 30, 2010
Garrus, I have not played mass effect but even I know how much of a dangerous fighter he is

maswell

Aug 6, 2010
Alyx Vance. She's smart, resourceful and a good fighter. Plus I feel I know her better b/c I played HL2 unlike Mass Effect.

Swifty714

Jun 1, 2011
Alyx Vance.

Considering it was a choice between a dog and an actual Human being, with great tech skills and has tits to boot.