Poll: Who is looking Forward to Brink?

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Trezu said:
AverageJoe said:
Depends how the singleplayer is.. Waiting on reviews personaly
There is no Single Player and Multiplayer

its like lets say your playing a level people around the world can join in your game and fight with you or against you. kinda of like Demon's Soul's mixed with Mindjack

but i guess you cud sign off and just fight NPC's but wheres the fun in that
Thanks the info but I'd rather fight NPCs tbh.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I just hoping it's good and isn't buggy.(Damn you Bethesda!)

The running and jumping seems slick. And the different class objectives is also cool.

edit: I'll probably end up waiting for the reviews to see what the single player will be like.

legion431

Mar 14, 2010
Xzi said:
Zhukov said:
Meh.

It's a shooter. You shoot people. With a gun. Again.

If I do get it, it's only because there's nothing genuinely good coming out for a few months.
Not your typical shooter at all. If you're looking for a break from the CoD-type standard deathmatch shooters, this is it. It's closer to Team Fortress 2 in terms of overall design. See below:

OT: I'm very excited for it. I've had it pre-ordered for a while now. I don't think it will quite get the attention it deserves, but it will be sleeper hit and slowly grow in popularity over time.

And for the love of god, this is NOT a Bethesda game. I would have no interest whatsoever in another Bethesda shooter. Remember Wet? Brink is being developed by Splash Damage, the people who brought us such gems as Quake Wars and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It's only being published by Bethesda.
But the thing about Team Fortress 2 is the class variation. How there are no assault rifles. I haven't seen enough of this game to make me want to buy it.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Gaiseric said:

The running and jumping seems slick. And the different class objectives is also cool.

edit: I'll probably end up waiting for the reviews to see what the single player will be like.
bethesda have no great hand in developing this game... its splash damage.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
CardinalPiggles said:
Gaiseric said:

Oh thank God. I'm glad I was dumb.
Wait is Splash Damage a good dev, I can't think of any games they've made.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
i want this game, but am very apprehensive about pre ordering or buying at full price.

damn you final fantasy 13!!!

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Gaiseric said:
CardinalPiggles said:
Gaiseric said:

Oh thank God. I'm glad I was dumb.
Wait is Splash Damage a good dev, I can't think of any games they've made.
"Brink is being developed by Splash Damage, the people who brought us such gems as Quake Wars and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory."

i didnt play either of those, so splash damage has a clean slate as far as im concerned

P-mac

Sep 2, 2010
Looks fun, I'm loving the customization and artistic style. But one thing is really bothering me about it. You can get a drum magazine. For just about every gun. I hope they severely nerf that out, because I don't want to be playing Call of Duty World At War 2: Global Warming Edition.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
P-mac said:
Looks fun, I'm loving the customization and artistic style. But one thing is really bothering me about it. You can get a drum magazine. For just about every gun. I hope they severely nerf that out, because I don't want to be playing Call of Duty World At War 2: Global Warming Edition.
Putting a Drum on a Pistol = Badass