Poll: Who is the real Dark Lord?

Project_Xii

Jul 5, 2009
I voted other. The real Dark Lord? Obvious: Bobby "Charge People for Cutscenes and Fucked Up CoD" Kotick. I was actually dissappointed to see his name omitted :(

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Darth Bane, creator of the Rule of Two. (The Sith idea of there only being a Sith master and Sith apprentice.)

thelaughingman

Feb 4, 2009
Revan, of course. And before you start with all that canonical redemption ending crap let me just say something: look at the outfit. It doesn't get more "Dark Lord" then those robes. Hell, Mister Rogers could put those things on and instantly become equatable to Hitler, only better dressed, obviously.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
C, Cthu, Cthulhu! Yay!

Seriously, I was feeling the big squid man didn't have it in him, but playing Cthulhu Saves the World has revived all my faith in him. Oh, he so hates the narrator.

FllippinIDIOT said:
aprilmarie said:
Cthulu? Or maybe the dark lord hasn't been revealed yet?
Cthulhu isn't the dark lord. It isn't even evil, just indifferent.
He's so cute, I can't help but love him. Incidentally I have your avvy as a t-shirt, it gets me served at the bar so much quicker. All hail Cthulhu and his mighty bar skills!

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Sauron, but really Morgoth. That dude taught Sauron what it meant to be a gangsta. I mean the man had Balrogs. But when will these guys learn? Don't put your life force in some bling! People are always after your bling!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Lich King looks coolest and is probably the most powerful after Satan but he rarely used that title so I think Suaron is a good bet.

Polarity27

Jul 28, 2008
Exar Kun or Marka Ragnos.

I know, that's an exceedingly weird answer, I just like my Sith retro. :)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I nominate Richard from Looking For Broup, followed shortly thereafter by myself.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
I have to go with 'other' because my answer is a three way tie between Lord Vader, Sauron, and Dracula. I really have no idea how to choose between those three.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
madwarper said:
Whomever said Sauron is wrong.

The real dark lord is Melkor/Morgoth. Sauron was merely his lieutenant.
He was until the War of Wrath. After that, Morgoth was trapped in the Void, and Sauron kinda went freelance evil.