Poll: Who is your favorite Mass Effect Characer

Ironbat92

Nov 19, 2009
Sorry, I could but them all down, but of those, who would be your favorite from Mass Effect

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Garrus freaking Vakarian. My Shepard and him have a pretty big bromance going. As long as I have him in ME3, I'm good to go.

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
Really people? Garrus? Did everyone just lose all memory of Wrex or something? I really don't understand. Yeah, Garrus was cool and all, but come one, this is Wrex were talking about. He was the funniest part of the entire first game. Hell, he wasn't even a squad member in the second one and he still topped Garrus. Although you never really got a chance to compare the two because Garrus was always to busy with his calibrations.

adrakonis

Feb 27, 2010
Mordin or Legion, but neither of those are in the poll...
Then I guess I'll go with Thane, his memories were nice (in my opinion)

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
Wow, i'm the only one who found Ashley one of the most deep and complex character's in video game history it seems.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Samara.

I love strong, confident and independent women. She's one of the few characters I can say I genuinely respect.

In addition to that I found her 'romance' to be very touching and the best in the series.

My only complaint would be how sexualized she was. Her assets really were over the top and her outfit was just one step above a chain mail bikini. I wouldn't have minded at all if she'd been a lot more toned down.

But her personality and attitude I find great.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Tali Garrus, Kaiden, Thane, Legion and Wrex are my top. And I love all of the ME characters those are just my top 5. But wrex wins overall, his respect for you when you complete his mission on ME 1 against the dealer for the Shadow Broker. What he went through, the pain he felt on Virmier. And then in ME2 he became a head Krogan.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I can't vote for Liara. :( I really liked her character progression.

Out of these, probably Garrus.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
No liara? From the list huh?

My favourite is thane. AFAIK he had the most conversations in ME2 as well. There were lots of things he was willing to talk about and was very open about most of them.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
Garrus, Liara, Wrex, Thane, Jacob, Legion and Ashley. I voted Garrus as my faveourite, but he and Thane were always in my party if i could help it, at least one was (execept for when i told Garrus to lead fire team into the base)

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Garrus is my homeboy. I pick him. In the third game, my default squad will be him on my right, and Liara (my sweet, telekinetic, blueberry-flavored lady) on my left.

It's gonna be totally awesome.

feauxx

Commandah
Sep 7, 2010
liara. otherwise legion, but from this list it's a tie between garrus and tali. picked tali cause i love her even without a face.

HazelrahFiver

Oct 12, 2009
Liara. Samara's on this list but not Liara?!
Then I vote for Tali. Tali is who I wanted to romance originally, but I play a FemShep, so that couldn't happen. I chose Liara as an alternative because Ashley is hideous as a character/person. Turns out I am delighted by my choice and am now glad that Liara is my romance. I feel like I took a chance and am now in the best relationship of my life (speaking as my Femshep people, as my Femshep!) She became my favorite character in the series (after Shepard herself) despite how little she was involved (and even before LotS).