Poll: Who is your favorite Mass Effect Characer

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Thane is woefully underrated. His Dad would easily fuck Garrus' if they were in prison.

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Thane, Wrex, Legion, Mordin, no particular order.

Liara, Ashley and Miranda were all great, too.

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
I voted Garrus because he pulled a Gabrielle Giffords (parties be damned, she's a straight-up boss)on everyone.

ManimalR

Jan 3, 2011
1. Garrus, because he's awesome in every way
2. Tali
3. Legion
4. Samara
5. Mordin

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Garrus is the most awesome thing since sliced bread. And let's face it - sliced bread is freakin' awesome!

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
In this poll I voted Garrus because it seems every-time I play through ME2 with a FemShep I tell myself I won't fall for Garrus and every-time I do! His romance conversation choices are too sweet and at times damn right hilarious.
Overall though Liara especially as her character development is amazing, going from a slightly fragile scientist type to one of the powerful forces in the galaxy in the space of around three year. She's awesome... Plus I have a fetish for blue chicks.

Buck Wilde

Jul 15, 2009
Woodsey said:
Thane is woefully underrated. His Dad would easily fuck Garrus' if they were in prison.
Pretty much this, why is Thane not up there? Garrus got cool in the second Mass Effect, I didn't really care about him in the first one.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I can't decide between Wrex and Garrus. It would be a crime to do so.