Poll: Who would win, Mr. T or Chuck Norris?

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
ummmmm... how the hell did this get stickyed?

I think the mods are on an acid trip, snap out of it Nil!!

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
I don't know who stickied this, but this happens to be the most important debate of the 21st century. I voted for Mr. T, and I pity the fool who would dare step to him on the internet.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
i think its time for bad chuck norris jokes
i heard mr.T and chuck norris walked into a bar and it exploed because no one place can contain that amount of awsome at one time

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Neither. Bruce Lee would.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIwQMBeC2c
As Way Of The Dragon clearly shows, Bruce Lee>Chuck Norris, and I suspect that he could beat Mr T too. Not say that Mr T and Chuck Norris aren't awesome, but Bruce lee is better.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
urprobablyright said:
why is this a sticky?
I think so any future Chuck Norris or Mr T threads aren't made as the idiots will probably notice the thread at the top of the page and just post here.

And JASON STATHAM, dude is bald and still a hard ass, doesn't need any pathetic mustache to be manly, and his only bling is the weapon he happens to be using to kill things.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Hmm, this morning my own sticky gets dropped and this afternoon, it's replaced with this...

Is there a troll in our midst?

If so, I want to shake his hand.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
urprobablyright said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
And JASON STATHAM, dude is bald and still a hard ass, doesn't need any pathetic mustache to be manly, and his only bling is the weapon he happens to be using to kill things.
too bad he is to acting what peanut butter is to butter.
...A much better alternative? I'm not getting your point.

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
wilsonscrazybed said:
I don't know who stickied this, but this happens to be the most important debate of the 21st century. I voted for Mr. T, and I pity the fool who would dare step to him on the internet.
Mr. Crazybed is right on one count. This is possibly the greatest issue of our time. However he, as well as everyone else in this thread, has betted on the wrong horse. Steve McQueen is the obvious winner here. Give him a Mustang 390 Fastback [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMc2RdFuOxI] and he will kill your pasty white bwathom.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Corpse XxX said:
Bunnybeater said:
JASON STATHAM.

(May His Name Never Be Spelled In Lower Case)
Totally agree.. JASON would smack them both around..
When chuck norris looks directly into the eyes of anyone, from a certain angle, their brain explodes with sheer awesomeness. Although JASON STATHAM is immune so they have a fair fight, in which all that is left of JASON STATHAM is a small amount of hair, which is ironic as he is bald, so it suggests certain amounts of hair elsewhere.