Poll: Whores and politians...

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Schreck157 said:
Toaster Hunter said:
It doesn't matter. both will look up and shout "Save us." And I'll whisper "No."
Yay! Someone got the reference.
Schreck, your avatar is also a watchmen reference. Not that difficult.

OT: Politicians. They infuriate me to no end, while whores simply have a job.

Jonesy911

Jul 6, 2009
Well, whores are fine as long as they are clean. However a politician is a scumbag no matter how shiny they are. I can literally only think of about 2 politicians I like.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Konrad Curze said:
There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with prostitution so this is kinda invalid.
Hell in any civilised country prostitution is legal. They pay taxes, they provide a necessary service.
Politicians on the other hand make their own laws, decide their own wages and spending allowances which comes out of tax payers money and after only a couple years service get huge pensions which also come out of tax payers money.
Even non corrupt politicians are still evil, theiving bastards.
ninja'd, damn :/ unfortunately, my answer is the above which Konrad was kinda enough to type out for me :3

BourneGamer

Mar 18, 2010
Politicians want to screw you and lie about it while making money off of it.
Whores are at the very least, honest about the fact that they will screw you for money.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Politicians are a necessary evil for any political system. Even a simply dictatorship, with state being put ahead of individuals, or one single chief, he is still a politician. He just fucks you harder.

While I might be idealistic at times, I find it hard to believe that anarchism would work out on a large scale without devolving (or evolving, depending on your views) into some kind of political system.

Whore, I have nothing against whores. As a libertarian and an almost anarchist, I think your body belongs to you. If you choose to have sex for profit, or engage in "unusual" by our puritan standards sexual relationships with countless people, who am I to say no? I am against the whole "there has to be one husband and one wife! And no homos!" thing.

So, I'm all for whores. And don't bother with "but what if they're forced into it!" argument. I'm talking about personal choices here, although those tend to be affected by a lot of outside factors for everyone anyways.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
I have more problems with politicians then I do whores... When a whore puts a country into a TRILLION dollar deficit, then we'll talk...

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Schreck157 said:
Which ones are more of a blight on society? I mean honestly, if we as a race had to cut back on the number of one of these people, which one would be the better choice to keep around? Vote and explain your answer below.

Objection. The prosecution is leading the witness.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Kpt._Rob said:
Well, both of them will happily fuck you, but with the whore it's probably not against the will of the person getting fucked. I'll vote for less politicians.
A quaint way to put it.

I say one's a working class citizen trying to make money any way possible, and the other's just a power hungry whore.

I don't like politicians, but they have to have their uses or we would've got rid of them years ago. We just have to put up with them like anything else... If they ever get too out of control, we could always just have a civil war to settle things >.>

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
They'll both fuck you for personal gain, but the politician will fuck a lot more people, and a lot harder.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
A person in my immediate family's a politician.... :(

but I agree, I'd rather have less of both. I picked whores, though.

Grounogeos

Mar 20, 2009
Politicians have been shown to have a high chance of becoming corrupted by their power, which inevitably leads to them making really stupid decisions that end up fucking everything over and making everyone's life (except their own, of course...) worse.

Whores do what they do because it's easy money, and not all of them are drug addicts who do it just to feed their suicidal habits.