Poll: whose starting WW3 people?

theamazingbean

Dec 29, 2009
Me!!!!!! At this point, I have so much random military hardware lying around I feel a bit let down every morning I wake up and see and WWIII hasn't broken out.

Enkidu88

Jan 24, 2010
Shoggoth2588 said:
That sounds about right.

The thing is, if North Korea flicks the back of South Korea's ear a bit too hard it could trigger a war between those two...The US will back SK and China will back NK. It would spiral out of control from there.
That's not necessarily true, if anything China would simply roll into North Korea themselves and take over. North Korea's been a thorn in their side for years now, and China's basically been playing the whinging mother apologizing for its unruly child. The situation has changed drastically since the Korean War, mostly that China has become incredibly reliant on western business. Also I doubt South Korea would object either, they'd still have American military support to protect them, and let's face it. Integrating the impoverished, and brainwashed, population would be a huge drain on their economy. That's not even going into the difficulties of integrating them into their political structure. It'd be a nightmare.

My vote? WWIII will come when Mars declares itself an independent state and goes to war with Earth, like all good Sci-Fi movies.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Kalezian said:
Australia on the other hand never is able to get its Kangaroo Military up to strength.
very true. Bunch of idiots. Now if you don't mind I now have to guard my door from bastard kangaroo jockeys.

biggskanz

Dec 3, 2009
I put America vs China.

More specifically it would be all the NATO countries [http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/nato_countries.htm] plus Israel and Australia vs everyone else who can put up a fight (China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan).

Edit: Oh I guess the question was who will start WW3. That's a much harder question which I do not know. One thing's for sure, it will be America vs SOMEONE.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
WW3 is unlikely? No sir! It's EXTREMELY likely, it's just a question of when. It might happen next year, it might happen in 50 years, or even in 246 years, but it WILL happen. I have a feeling Iran will be involved somehow.

Thomas Lillibridge

Apr 26, 2011
I don't know which countries will start it, but I bet it will involve soldiers from the modern warfare camp fighting those that follow the teachings of battlefield.

Skillock

Jun 12, 2011
America v America. Civil war as the more extreme elements face off to fight for what they believe to be the true values of the country. A foreign power of your choice swoops in during the aftermath to seize control.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
Mr Thin said:
It'll start in Australia, as part of Operati- oh wait, I'm not supposed to tell anyone about that yet.

I have no idea where WW3 will begin. Not in my glorious country, that's for sure.
sshhh don't tell them that
OT:
uhhhhhh... I have a hunch it would be between european countries since theres a history for that.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
tstorm823 said:
It's not really World War unless more than 2 nations get involved...
Maybe you missed the part where this wasn't asking who would be involved, but who would likely be the ones to go at it first, triggering other nations involvement and starting a world war.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Venezuela and the Czech Republic vs. Uzibekistan and Lesotho. They'll never it coming. The historians will have a field day.

Valok

Nov 17, 2010
Honestly, at least now there can't be another WW considering we all depend on each other for something.

The next great war will be against aliens, period.

EDIT: Actually you should add the option Earth/Humans vs Aliens.