Poll: Why you would survive a zombie apocalypse (and many others won't)

jestertheork

Sep 1, 2009
interesting, i still cant because of sniper issues, so i'm stuck in-city until i can make a safe route off to the north (the farther north i go, the less zombie's i'll see, and most people would go to alaska, not nunavit)

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Killing spree with a minigun kill all of the people that way no zombies can exist.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I will be fine because I command them

I'm supposed to be against them? Oh fine..

I will survive because I know that zombies are weak to salt.

Kalas92

Jun 30, 2009
Stock up all my supplies in a rigged school bus. Find some chainmail and bulldoze my way through them sons o' bitches.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
Easy, I would survive the zombie apocalypse because I would know to keep all my food on the second floor, and use ladders instead of stairs.

Why kill them? The other survivors can take care of that. I'd keep a boarding pike or similar polearm incase they started piling up or I felt bored.
Maybe I'd have a deck or something to signal evac-helecopters from.

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
Bite the nearest person in the jugular coating myself in blood and giving the zombie crowd the ol` thumbs up and "uuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh" ... they'll accept me

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I'd just leave the city. No sense in sticking around and wasting time hacking through mobs (as fun as it may be) when I could be getting to safety.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
Radeonx said:
How would I survive? Why, I'd use the search bar. After all, it is still shiny because of how much use it doesn't get. I'd beat all the Zombies to death with it.
You know what annoys me more than repeated threads? Search bar posts.

On topic, if a zombie tried to eat me, I'd just eat him back.
You know what annoys me the most? People complaining about Search bar posts.

jestertheork

Sep 1, 2009
meh, zombies decay, and it takes a human body 5 years to fully decompose, unless them walking changes that. but around 3 years into their decomposition, they'll start looking creepy. so, in a way, living on a boat and avoiding the undead is a good idea, granted you can provide yourself with a variety of food so you won't starve, or worse, plunge into madness due to the same food over and over.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
best thing to do is spread the word how to deal with zombies and to kill any zombie you see to as many people as you can and have them spread the word then go on a zombie killing spree after all even zombies have a limited quantity since they dont just respawn like games

Captain_Caveman

Mar 21, 2009
the key is to go to where no humans are living now. cause zombies come from humans.

for example in the middle of a forest

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Kstreitenfeld said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
Radeonx said:
How would I survive? Why, I'd use the search bar. After all, it is still shiny because of how much use it doesn't get. I'd beat all the Zombies to death with it.
You know what annoys me more than repeated threads? Search bar posts.

On topic, if a zombie tried to eat me, I'd just eat him back.
You know what annoys me the most? People complaining about Search bar posts.
No u