Poll: Will you work for Sith or Jedi?

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Sith.
I'd take red lightsabers over blue any day... And Luke Skywalker was a pansy.

Lothae

Mar 29, 2009
Probably neither, as I'm still hooked to WoW after nearly 4 years of playing it and will probably move to Blizzard's next MMO if it's any good.
Now IF the Old Republic MMO turns out to be God's gift to man I suppose I'd chose the Sith, as a bounty hunter.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Neither. Rogue Jedi is what I like, I am a huge fan of gray area characters (ie in the middle). I was really happy that in Kotor 2 they had "Rogue Jedi Robes'I think they were called which were gray which I wore, using healing AND lighting.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
Here is me hoping for more classes. With three, this game would get vey boring very fast.

Rolling 20

Jan 1, 2009
As much as this topic has probably been discussed to DEATH....I reckon I would be a Sith.

I wish I was a jedi and I would start as a Jedi....but I have a nasty temper and I can only assume that I wouldn't be able to hold it in the next time some BASTARD refuses to give way or indicate on the round-a-bouts at Griffith University... So I would crack the shits and turn dark-side.

crimsonblast

Mar 26, 2009
Jedi - Evil must be stopped and eradicated. Plus, I have never found the Sith chicks to be very attractive.

But Sith would be much more fun to play. No rules to follow.

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
Atm I'm leaning towardds the dark side because it's most definitely cooler being a dark lord of the sith.

If it turns out everyone's making a Sith though, I'd be more inclined to make a Jedi, what I don't like about Jedi is they are very stuffy about following the rules all the time.

Incompl te

Dec 13, 2008
Jedi has the pansy 'Grow Flowers and make Shrubbery's in the shape of giraffes' force powers while this Sith has Choke and Lightning and all the cool stuff. Oh and no rules!

THIS IS DEATH STAR *force boot*

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Jedi, because red lightsabres look cool, but I want a silver one. Might keep the black clothing, but I don't think I could really do random acts of evil upon the innocent insects of the galaxy.

Zethos64

Dec 4, 2008
Jedi, got that whole wannabe hero thing. still might use grip and lighting a few times.

beoweasel

Nov 26, 2007
You know what? SCREW JEDI AND THE SITH.

I'm working for the Republic. Gods, I hope this game doesn't devolve into a lightsaber fest.