Poll: Will you work for Sith or Jedi?

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Assuming I even play the game, I will probably play as Sith. I usually play as Jedi in games that give me that choice, but the Jedi community wil probably be a little juvenile. Also, I wouldn't mind being a villain for once (I know not all Sith are evil, but I would be).

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
If Im gonna be force adept, Im gonna learn the art of Sith AND Jedi and use both of those abilities to make a fortune as a Bounty Hunter.

I know being both ruins the aim of the poll, but its such a better path to go down.

Look at Revan.

Mikkelet

Mar 19, 2009
Sith.
I've seen several avatars saying: "come to the dark side - We have cookies."

And I like cookies :3

Jupsto

Feb 8, 2008
I don't wanna be empire or republic. 3rd faction please, grey jedi or bounty hunter for the huts.

J.E.T.

Mar 9, 2009
If I make a bounty hunter [wich I was notorious for in Star Wars Galaxy's] I will join the Sith and If I make a Force user I will join the Jedi [and maybe fall to the dark side later lol] so I will probably go jedi first bounty hunter second.

J.E.T.

Mar 9, 2009
Yeah the saber colours are symbolic actually; green for force oriented, blue for device oriented purple for saber mastery ect.

Elader

Needs more Dakka
Sep 7, 2008
I'll definitely have to go Sith.

Hey, even my friends call me a Sith Lord on a near regular basis...

Jaedon

Feb 8, 2009
Well seeing as how they put so much emphasis on wanting the story to be compelling in this game, hopefully I can just let myself get a feel for it and go with whatever side draws me more, probably leaning towards Jedi but if too many quest givers just betray me I'll end up going all emo and force choking them.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Scarecrow38 said:
Dorian Cornelius Jasper said:
Whoever is the underdog. I guess Jedi, judging by the situation in-game, but if everybody picks Jedi I'd have to go Sith.

There's just a kind of romanticism playing on the weaker side.
Yeah I pretty much reckon this. Though my passion has always been for the noble and righteous Jedi and all that, but part of that favour also comes from my view that most people will want to play Sith (World of Warcraft seems to be a good argument for that).

Are you talking about the Alliance in WoW? The horde for the most part just wanted to be left alone. It was the racist humans who couldn't stand it.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
JediMB said:
Micah Weil said:
Jedi...Sith...Light...Dark...
Why so dual natured? Whatever happened to right down the middle?

There needs to be a neutral form of the Force. Maybe something not so concerned about the balance between light and good and more concerned about making Darth Vader's shoes squeak as he walks.
That bit of a rant aside, definitely Jedi.
One of the things explained multiple times in Star Wars is that the Dark Side draws you in, and makes you fall deeper and deeper. You may try to stay in the "gray" area, but the average Jedi would find him- or herself increasingly affected by the lure of the Dark Side.

Rorshach is a great exapmle of that.

Darth Revan 192

Jan 24, 2009
If the choice were available I wouldnt be either. I always thought the Jedi were too stict and the Sith were too cold and brutal. I would learn all that I could from both halves and just do my own thing. Not a hero or good guy but also not a sith. Anyone else feel that way? To learn the powers and techniques and become all powerful but never use it unless forced too?