Poll: Women and Lovers of Women: Which female body shape do you prefer?

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
NeoAC said:
I voted Banana, but honestly I'm not that picky. If a woman can stand my company for more than two hours at a time, she's already rated high in my book.
yeah this. though strictly to why i like banana, the hourglass/pear curves are too extreme, and pear just seems too imbalanced. also, a skinny midsection is nice, but it shouldnt bee neck width, you know what i mean? its nice when it is firm and has curves but not so extreme it just seems fragile.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Kumquat.

Seriously though, can we not talk about fruits and ladies? It sends off the wrong message. My preference in body-type is the body-type that hits my preference. I'll know it when I see it.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
SadakoMoose said:
Pear or Hourglass.
But I mostly have a thing for short chicks...
Any short girls in the house?
No?
Ok, I'll go back to my cave D:
I'm short (4 10") with an hourglass shape. (34-24-34)

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
banana as first choice, hourglass as second.

As other options, apple as third, pear as last.

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Blore said:
SadakoMoose said:
Blore said:
SadakoMoose said:
Pear or Hourglass.
But I mostly have a thing for short chicks...
Any short girls in the house?
No?
Ok, I'll go back to my cave D:
What do you consider short?
Around 4'7 to 5'0
Lifestyle Sub/switch
generally gothic
into spanking and wearing collars
Why do you ask?
Damn miss the mark by like three inches there.
Match the other 3, and I'm good to go! : D
Please don't think I'm a creep D:

MeatMachine

Dr. Stan Gray
May 31, 2011
They all look nice, but the apple is done no justice in that picture.

Pear I guess, but not by any significant amount. Hourglass just looks... fake.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I chose banana. Sure those are nice child bearing hips on the hour glass and pear, but I don't want children.

this isnt my name said:
Banana or hourglass. Leaning more to banana mainly becuase hourglass loks too out of proportion.
I have never seen awoman with curves like that. Atleast not without a corset. Is that even naturally possible ?!
Christina Hendricks.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
Men should find Pear and Hourglass more attractive by default. It's all about them childbearing hips. Though, I have been attracted to petite types.

I'm thinking that Apple is a bad representation of the shape. It looks far too masculine.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Pear or hourglass. It may be considered shallow, but I wouldn't go for anything else. And if they have either of those bodily shapes, and a great personality that can put up with me?

Sold.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
As a woman myself, I'm fascinated when I see other women with an hourglass figure. Seriously, aforementioned Christina Hendricks? I'd hit that.[footnote]There's a reason why I'm pretty sure I'm a 1 on the Kinsey scale...[/footnote]

But I don't think there's a basic body shape that I think is unattractive, male or female.

I myself have an hourglass figure, or at least that's what my friend's mother who measured me for a dress said. I do have nice curves - if I may say so myself =P

KaiusCormere

Mar 19, 2009
1 Hourglass
2 Banana
3 Pear
4 Apple

Although in practice this isn't something I'm actively thinking about when looking at a woman.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Eh, I'm cool with banana or pear... hourglass is fine if the woman is actually fit. Apple, though... I can't picture an attractive woman of that shape (as to the picture in the OP, apple looks more like a man with long hair... Fabio instantly sprang to mind... or maybe a post-op transsexual).

L1gh7Sp33d

Apr 15, 2009
I think I'd take hourglass out of those 4, though I'd hardly say its something I seriously consider "in the field."

Height, on the other hand, I do care about. Being a short guy (I'm talking like Paul Simon short), I typically aim for 5 foot 3 or shorter.