Poll: Women and Lovers of Women: Which female body shape do you prefer?

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Once again, I come across a thread I find awkward to answer but still drawn to reply anyway.

I guess either banana or hourglass is a preference. I think the top should be equally proportional to the bottom. Seems a little awkward when you're top/bottom heavy. But either will do, to be honest. [small]It's not like I should get picky anytime soon...[/small]

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
Easily comes down to either hourglass or pear. I'll go with hourglass on the poll but pear is just as good.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
AdeptaSororitas said:
zehydra said:
banana as first choice, hourglass as second.

As other options, apple as third, pear as last.
No love for us pears? You make me sad T.T
sorry, I just don't find pear-bodies attractive (I am not an ass-man)

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
I don't particularly like women, but I find the pear shape to be preferable to the others. Hourglass is more classical, but Pear is more... comforting, in a sense.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'm fine with any if I'm already attracted to who she is, but visually I prefer banana.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Gotta go with banana or pear. Large boobs are meh, but 'dem hips are where it's at.

Chris Barber

Jul 14, 2011
Hourglass is nice and I can definitely appreciate it. But I like the asymmetrical aspect of the pears and apples. I find either one more attractive than the hourglass figure. There's just something ultra sexy about having a bigger bottom or, well, being a bit topheavy.

The person I'm super into now is definitely an apple. And an adorable (and busty) one at that.

I guess I can't single any one body type out and say its my favorite.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I prefer Pear. My fiancee is a Pear, so, I guess I kind of have a bias towards it. Actually, when I think about the different female body shapes, the Pear has always appealed the most to me.

P.s. I don't think I've ever used the word Pear so much in my life, haha.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
this isnt my name said:
crudus said:
I chose banana. Sure those are nice child bearing hips on the hour glass and pear, but I don't want children.

this isnt my name said:
Banana or hourglass. Leaning more to banana mainly becuase hourglass loks too out of proportion.
I have never seen awoman with curves like that. Atleast not without a corset. Is that even naturally possible ?!
Christina Hendricks.
*googles*
:eek: Is that a natural look ? Damn.
Completely.