Poll: Would you become the new Grim Reaper?

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
That would be so much work.... But I really, really want intangibility.

Skullmaster123 said:
Yes.
And my first victim would be every single person in the middle east.
Teach them to make my job difficult.
Did you seriously just post that? Please, for the love of God, clarify what you're saying, because right now it sounds really hateful and racist.

LordMoose

Feb 7, 2010
Do i turn into a skeleton or do i get to keep my wingdiggler?
Do i get a black and night horse that can turn into like a boat or a jet or a sports car?
(I read a book that had that happen)

Oooh, Oooh, do i get a sweet condo in heaven to chill during my breaks?

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Really? Statistics wise there is so many deaths all over the world.

Don't forget animals too.

No thanks.

.Ricks.

Sep 10, 2008
Xylis said:
I don't think I have the lack of morals to be able to become a reaper. And by the way, why the hell would he want me?
He wants to start his retirement?

On topic: Hell yes in a heartbeat. And I don't see myself making the same offer to no one else.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
alinos said:
Rarhnor said:
PunkRex said:
Rarhnor said:
I have too much honor, to take a life without reason.
But you wouldnt do it without reason, thats not the point.
There is a difference between "prepared to die" and "[it's your] time to die". There is no moral reason in taking a life, because you "have to". No moral, no honor.

You have much to learn, young one.
no offense but if we waited for everyone to be prepared to die no one would ever die

and if your into the whole re-incarnation thing it removes some issues
I never said, we should "wait" for people to be ready to die. I merely stated that, there is a difference. The difference indicates the reason for taking a life. One is policy the other is duty.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
I would, then I would immediately go and reap whatever higher power exists in the universe and take his place.

I have ambitions.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
would i? i would! would i? i would!

this is tough.
knowing the death of everyone around me.....wait wait wait. i'll first ask him why he needs a replacement.

i'll take it up from there.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
sounds like a good short story...

Hell yes. But as once someone dies, I'm pretty sure there's no way to walk among them. Ohwell, in this fantasy I would definitely go ahead and do it.

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
I'm in, from what I've seen of the Grim Reaper, the job might get boring, but you are able to walk through this world and the next. Traveling the world and making people die for real, sounds like fun.